Ticket bought, lovely

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Got one !!!!! yippeeeee !!

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
who cares how much it is? they are our RIVALS! it's the biggest game of the season and Charlton will probably not be that much cheaper!! what is everyone going to do if we get to the Premiership?

does this mean the bobble hat brigade arent bothering?

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Decided not to go, £32 is a rip off for that shithole, makes our £28 price at the Amex look like a bargain.

Going to Charlton instead.

They are going to win the game we all know that, if Gus had signed decent strikers in the summer things would be different we all know that as well.The team will need us on the day, we must turn up and we must support them, as painfull as it is going to be.

who cares how much it is? they are our RIVALS! it's the biggest game of the season and Charlton will probably not be that much cheaper!!

Pathetic isn't it? I also think a few are making excuses because some nasty Palace fans might call them names. Charlton on the other hand is a nice, safe away day.

Price-wise it's only two quid more than it was ten years ago, so that just doesn't wash.

Feb 14, 2010
Pathetic isn't it? I also think a few are making excuses because some nasty Palace fans might call them names. Charlton on the other hand is a nice, safe away day.

I dont think so mate, drum banging, banner waving palace fans is not exactly a scary prospect. As someone who went to Fratton and the Old Den in the 80's as well as our difficulty both home and away on numerous occasions then its just a lack of interest. I think its the hype, Ive seen it all before and the fact you have to buy a ticket weeks in advance is a put off. There will be plenty of others who will take my place tho, so dont worry yourself.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012

I dont think so mate, drum banging, banner waving palace fans is not exactly a scary prospect. As someone who went to Fratton and the Old Den in the 80's

Dont forget hereford !

Jack Daniels

Aug 25, 2011
Buggers Hole
Can't believe people were moaning about our allocation. 2600 tickets. Can't have seen sales being this slow if league positions and current form were reversed.

Think this shows the true colours of the people that "follow" our football club. Bump in the road comes and there are deserters left, right and centre. Glad I am not in an army with these chaps.

crabface

Mar 24, 2012
I am shocked at how few tickets we seemed to have sold yesterday. I expected them to get snapped up as this is by far the biggest away game of the season. Ive got mine and will be there.

Jimmy Grimble

Ticket sales seem to be no slower than they were last season, IMO. I'm going to the Amex today so will ask how many have been sold.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
who cares how much it is? they are our RIVALS! it's the biggest game of the season and Charlton will probably not be that much cheaper!! what is everyone going to do if we get to the Premiership?

does this mean the bobble hat brigade arent bothering?

£32 to go to see us at a Premier League away game at say Newcastle isn't bad. £32 to see an average Palace team watch the Albion in an absolute shithole and then to be held by the police for ages isn't worth it.

Not all fans are rich either, why I have chosen to do Charlton instead, think its cheaper too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here