Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace tickets on sale (merged)

apparently they are on general sale for the home end. now I'd never buy one in the home end mind, let alone two. but if you were a palace fan but had never bought one on line, my understanding is that it's relatively straight forward, however i'd not know first hand as i haven't bought any

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
apparently they are on general sale for the home end. now I'd never buy one in the home end mind, let alone two. but if you were a palace fan but had never bought one on line, my understanding is that it's relatively straight forward, however i'd not know first hand as i haven't bought any

Presumably you had a previous purchase history with them then, which is usually the case for their Cat A games. You can't just register and buy them on their website for BHA games (well not usually).

Presumably you had a previous purchase history with them then, which is usually the case for their Cat A games. You can't just register and buy them on their website for BHA games (well not usually).

I certainly didn't have a purchase history (how dare you!) anyway, why would I need one as I have no intention of buying any in the home end

Edit: didn't should read don't

fair dinkum to you and BV above, on the previous two i've managed to swerve the OB hearding us and having a couple of pints in the other direction (towards Thornton Heath) until it died down as i've been in no rush, I'll take this reminder on board as i've gotta be back in Brighton sharpish

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
got mine, reckon it will sell out Thursday

had a look earlier...do the MET just love one days fun and games per year - they have us @ palace, milwall v charlton, west ham v chelsea, arsenal v swansea, fulham v tottenham, QPR v villa and potwntial FA Cup gamea that day!! surely that can't stay the same???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here