Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace throwing tickets at Saints

We turned over the whole of the East stand to Chelsea in 1983/4, the previous night lives long in the memory for anyone who ever had a stroll down West Street.

But that was in the days of turn up and get it in.

I also seem to remember a huge amount of Stoke having the Chicken Run for a last game of the season when they were already relegated.

Im sure come the end of the season, our average will be about 4000 under yours, which aint bad for a shithole is it ?

Even accounting for your non show STHolders you average 5,000 less than us PER GAME - if you take out the away fans attending The Amex & Selhurst then the difference is about 6,000 home fans PER GAME.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I like to contribute to Palace related threads if thats ok with you. It would be a bit boring if every thread was a complete weed wankfest wouldn't it .

Be good if more than one thread was a wankfest... sadly too many on here prefer the negative side of our recent success.

JJB

Mar 16, 2011
New Forest
We sold out the initial 6000 before lunch today. Lets see if we get any more.

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
We sold out the initial 6000 before lunch today. Lets see if we get any more.

5,800 actually. In 1999 I think we sold that amount there but Saints fans just got tickets anywhere they could and just took over the entire stadium.

JJB

Mar 16, 2011
New Forest
5,800 actually. In 1999 I think we sold that amount there but Saints fans just got tickets anywhere they could and just took over the entire stadium.

Stop being a ****. I rounded it to the nearest thousand like most. I was there in 99, we took a lot more than 6,000.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here