Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace supposedly make derisory bid for Dunk

SeagullofMalaysia

Jan 29, 2016
Somewhere in north Malaysia
If Dunky had to go, I would rather it be to clubs like Southampton (maybe), West Ham (Collins is old), Everton (Jagielka is old) or Spurs (tough one though)

Sent from popcorn packets for NSC binfests

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
We've got The BFG and Goldson, so Dunk leaving isn't totally crushing us at the back. Accept 10 Million+ from one of the interested clubs, and get two good replacements in for 1/4th of the Dunk money.

Dan Burn wouldn't be a bad acquisition. Played 34 times for Fulham last season and is used to the championship, can play either on left or right central positions, 6.7 tall so should be good in the air and is 24 years old. He's also just recently left Fulham.

SeagullofMalaysia

Jan 29, 2016
Hopefully it's a smokescreen for our real target.
I honestly don't rate the lad, every time I've seen him, there's a cock up waiting just around the corner.
Fancy Lascelles at Newcastle, but don't think they would do business.
That's better, you can go do business with any club as long as it's not the Albion [emoji106] stating the obvious, of course

Lascelles will be tough to get though, maybe players like released crock Steven Taylor or Coloccini or Dummett are easier to get?

SeagullofMalaysia

Jan 29, 2016
Dan Burn wouldn't be a bad acquisition. Played 34 times for Fulham last season and is used to the championship, can play either on left or right central positions, 6.7 tall so should be good in the air and is 24 years old. He's also just recently left Fulham.
But pretty Dunk-ish (some errors in every match). Other than that, good shout

Steve in Japan

NSC Patron
May 9, 2013
East of Eastbourne
I'd like all the 1st team squad to stay. And if any are offered the chance of PL football, to do smart deals which extract as much value as we can. I think that's what will happen.

matbha

Apr 13, 2014
Hopefully it's a smokescreen for our real target.
I honestly don't rate the lad, every time I've seen him, there's a cock up waiting just around the corner.
Fancy Lascelles at Newcastle, but don't think they would do business.

To be fair i dont rate half your team ,so he would fit in fine but would he want to play for you wankers in your shit ground thats the big question :sick:

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Has Dunk got a release clause transfer fee in his contract?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
To be fair i dont rate half your team ,so he would fit in fine but would he want to play for you wankers in your shit ground thats the big question :sick:

I would if the money was right and make the odd fk up at crucial times :lolol:

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I would like to see DUCK stay but not worried if he goes because I am in a really comfortable situation whereas I know the club will replace him with someone as good or better, possibly from abroad.
It's not a situation I have found myself in over the years but it's nice.

I can't see him being her in September. Would not be surprised if part of his new contract last summer was we would let him go to a premier league club if we do not get promoted.

Good,horrible little prat,should've been shown the door after refusing to play last season,won't be missed ,walking red card who cost us dear ,he can **** right off.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
I'm sorry but I think he'd only be sensationally average in the Championship. It amazes me just how average he has been overall.

Think you're spectacularly wrong on this one, Mr Putdown. Rapid, good movement, and a quality finisher. I'd take a Gayle-Dunk swap in a flash, in part because we're strong in central defence -- I'd be confident with Goldson and Uwe, but we could even pick up another quality signing -- and have a history of developing central defenders (with Dallison next in line?), whereas we need two forwards.

SeagullofMalaysia

Jan 29, 2016
Good,horrible little prat,should've been shown the door after refusing to play last season,won't be missed ,walking red card who cost us dear ,he can **** right off.
What happened to you? You used to be a sensible poster, now you're a walking moaning machine

Nov 5, 2012
chichester
Dunk is a bleeding liability at times. If he wants to go and we can get a sizeable fee I wouldn't haggle. I don't think he is long away from being shown up for what he is which is bang average. Take the money and run.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here