Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace supposedly make derisory bid for Dunk

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Sebastian Prödl is expected to return to Germany this summer. Watford have already been in contact with the Albion. Add them to the list.

.....Actually I made that up. Maybe I could get a job with the Daily Mirror.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Javeaseagull

Feb 22, 2014
Wasn't Leicester's opening bid for Leo about 2 million? Plenty of scope for increase there then and Tony would get the best price or no deal.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Wasn't Leicester's opening bid for Leo about 2 million? Plenty of scope for increase there then and Tony would get the best price or no deal.

I think it was 3m
17.5 m and not a penny less
2.5 for a third back-up C/B (or keep Rea) and 15m on a goal scorer
Goldson to score some next season
job done

May 27, 2014
Littlehampton
We have Uwe, and I don't think Dallison will go out on loan.
Uwe 29, quite slow, coming back from a serious injury.

Goldson, great prospect, not the quickest.

Rea - on his way out.

Dallison- one senior game and got injured. There were comments in tbe argus implying he would be loaned out for experience...depends how highly he's rated as to whether he gets it here.

The scouts need to find another Goldson i suspect. Uwe is ok but a little ordinary. Without Greer's leadership OR Dunk's pace/height i reckon we might struggle at centre back, hope I'm wrong.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
We've got The BFG and Goldson, so Dunk leaving isn't totally crushing us at the back. Accept 10 Million+ from one of the interested clubs, and get two good replacements in for 1/4th of the Dunk money.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Didn't Fulham bid £5 mil for him last season? So Pardew thinks he's not improved since then, and his longer contract counts for nothing.
Maybe he'll settle for some saucy photos

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Hopefully it's a smokescreen for our real target.
I honestly don't rate the lad, every time I've seen him, there's a cock up waiting just around the corner.
Fancy Lascelles at Newcastle, but don't think they would do business.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Hopefully it's a smokescreen for our real target.
I honestly don't rate the lad, every time I've seen him, there's a cock up waiting just around the corner.
Fancy Lascelles at Newcastle, but don't think they would do business.
Fingers crossed.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Part of a deal with Gayle going the other way, I'd be interested in that......

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Part of a deal with Gayle going the other way, I'd be interested in that......

Gayle would be a sensation in the Championship.
Rumoured to be part of the Townsend deal IF it happens

West Upper Seagull

Oct 31, 2003
Woodingdean
Out of all our players that may attract bids from other teams, Dunk is the one player I'd rather (not be happy but rather) lose than the likes of Kayal, Stephens, Knocky or Goldson PROVIDING we get minimum £10m for him and that entire fee is made available for strengthening our team. Think of the strength we could add to our squad for that sort of money on top of what we already have in our transfer budget. And if there's that many Prem clubs interested in him then let the bidding war begin and see how much more than £10m we can get.

I'd be bloody certain Lewis won't want to sign for Palace being a Brighton boy - Everton would no doubt be top of his preference list if the money is right.

albionite

May 20, 2009
Gayle would be a sensation in the Championship.
Rumoured to be part of the Townsend deal IF it happens

What do you base that on the most he has scored in a season is 7, OK slightly better than baldock.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here