Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace spotting !!!!

Jan 30, 2008
No I'm not happy to post it on here. It was a totally shitty situation and piling in was not really going to make the situation better. Oh yeah and having my 11 year old son witnesses it was also a pretty nice experience who zipped his hoddie up over his team colours cause they were the kind of morons who would start on anyone. Luckily there was one decent palace fan amongst them who managed to split it all up and calm it down. Anyway thanks for the shout comments bro :)
starting on an 11 year old ? I'M NOT SHOUTING BY THE WAY

dal

Oct 8, 2006
redhill
typical wankey palace.i remember 1983.we had playd them at goldstone.i got off at gatwick with my mate.we was both about 14 at the time.a group of about 5/6 palace late teens/early 20s kicking the crap out of one lad about our age.they are just utter filthy cnuts.obviously not all.but a large majority in my opionion.

Jan 30, 2008
typical wankey palace.i remember 1983.we had playd them at goldstone.i got off at gatwick with my mate.we was both about 14 at the time.a group of about 5/6 palace late teens/early 20s kicking the crap out of one lad about our age.they are just utter filthy cnuts.obviously not all.but a large majority in my opionion.
normally drink in Polgate and lewes town centre :cheers:

dal

Oct 8, 2006
redhill
normally drink in Polgate and lewes town centre

i drove past that pub in lewes for the sept game.couldnt believe how it was taken over by these cnuts.

MattSamuel

Mar 26, 2012
West Sussex
I was actually at the services and I feel very sorry for the Palace fan who firstly got hit by one of our fans. He was only walking out of burger king and got hit right round the face. He was bleeding out of his mouth and looked like he was in a lot of pain.

At this point a Palace fan went for him because I think they were angry that there friend had been hit because he was only a young lad.

It was not nice to see at all.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
On the lookout for the "lesser spotted Palarse"
images

hmm they can still be found it seems

images

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
I was actually at the services and I feel very sorry for the Palace fan who firstly got hit by one of our fans. He was only walking out of burger king and got hit right round the face. He was bleeding out of his mouth and looked like he was in a lot of pain.

At this point a Palace fan went for him because I think they were angry that there friend had been hit because he was only a young lad.

It was not nice to see at all.

I am afraid football atracts this type of person, no matter what club you support. Last season a couple of "hard nuts" were shouting and screaming at a couple of Ipswich fans ( a father and his daughter she was about 15) after a while of following them I could stand it no longer and told them to shut up, they then tought it was game to start on me, luckly my 3 car sharing mates were waiting for me (by my car) and asked me what they were shouting at..should have seen the brave boys run!!! we are all in our 40s BTW and the lads were in their late teens.

i am afraid football atracts this type of person, no matter what club you support. Last season a couple of "hard nuts" were shouting and screaming at a couple of ipswich fans ( a father and his daughter she was about 15) after a while of following them i could stand it no longer and told them to shut up, they then tought it was game to start on me, luckly my 3 car sharing mates were waiting for me (by my car) and asked me what they were shouting at..should have seen the brave boys run!!! We are all in our 40s btw and the lads were in their late teens.

4 grown men against two confused teenagers??? WHAT SAD TIMES WE LIVE IN!

philsussex

Dec 9, 2006
Good Old Sussex By the Sea
I am afraid football atracts this type of person, no matter what club you support. Last season a couple of "hard nuts" were shouting and screaming at a couple of Ipswich fans ( a father and his daughter she was about 15) after a while of following them I could stand it no longer and told them to shut up, they then tought it was game to start on me, luckly my 3 car sharing mates were waiting for me (by my car) and asked me what they were shouting at..should have seen the brave boys run!!! we are all in our 40s BTW and the lads were in their late teens.

Maybe I'm being unfair but I think that Portsmouth has more than its fair share of oafish twattish fans like this.

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
4 grown men against two confused teenagers??? WHAT SAD TIMES WE LIVE IN!

You get me wrong mate..nothing said or done, its just when they noticed me (on a walking stick) and my son, might have not have been on are own they wern't so brave, thats all!! they ran down the street throwing a few fucks about while we stood there laughing, no threats given.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here