Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace spotting !!!!

TotallyFreaked

Jul 2, 2011
Stopped at Leicester services around midday - Parked near a mini bus load of palace fans - came back to the car, it had a ripped up Albion shirt on the windscreen - caused mini bus load of palace fans in their late forties much amusement

Sad thing was that shirt god knows where they got it from was obviously a small childs shirt - Very sad, very sad

Wonder if it was the same bunch of Palace Fans that we bumped into at the M1 Services. Lead to a nasty mini brawl with a Brighton Fan and at point a couple of Palace Fans laying into him. Totally disgusting behaviour by these Palace Fans right in the middle of the eating area with the Brighton Fan nearly landing on top of a family with a disabled kid in a wheelchair. Was hoping the Brighton fan might come on here and explain how it all came about.

Last edited:

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Didn't see one Nigel all day. They really are becoming quite a rare sighting these days!

FOUND ONE:moo:

Attachments

• MARCH 2012 117.jpg
    MARCH 2012 117.jpg
    808.5 KB · Views: 65

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
Tell that to your deluded fellow supporters who were, very recently, insisting Palace could still make the play-offs.

I would not say deluded...more hopefull :)

Anyway I like it in the championship, been in the prem (briefly) didn't really like it TBH, as I like games at 3.00 on a sat and not 5.15 or 12.00 or bloody Monday night!!

Jan 30, 2008
Wonder if it was the same bunch of Palace Fans that we bumped into at the M1 Services. Lead to a nasty mini brawl with a Brighton Fan and at point a couple of Palace Fans laying into him. Totally disgusting behaviour by these Palace Fans right in the middle of the eating area with the Brighton Fan nearly landing on top of a family with a disabled kid in a wheelchair. Was hoping the Brighton fan might come on here and explain how it all came about.
so you didn't go AND HELP HIM OUT then ,YOU'RE MORE THAN HAPPY TO POST ABOUT IT ON HERE :rolleyes:

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I would not say deluded...more hopefull :)

Anyway I like it in the championship, been in the prem (briefly) didn't really like it TBH, as I like games at 3.00 on a sat and not 5.15 or 12.00 or bloody Monday night!!

Too true.

dal

Oct 8, 2006
redhill
i did see 2 palace girls in a traffic jam somewhere on the m1.what gets me is.i mean everyone has a right to be ugly.but why do palace girls abuse the right!!.

Last edited:

My M1 service station fan report - loads of Albion, Charlton & Grimsby (!) - two fat balding middle aged Palace fans stuffing their faces in the Newport Pagnell car park. Enough said.

TotallyFreaked

Jul 2, 2011
so you didn't go AND HELP HIM OUT then ,YOU'RE MORE THAN HAPPY TO POST ABOUT IT ON HERE :rolleyes:

No I'm not happy to post it on here. It was a totally shitty situation and piling in was not really going to make the situation better. Oh yeah and having my 11 year old son witnesses it was also a pretty nice experience who zipped his hoddie up over his team colours cause they were the kind of morons who would start on anyone. Luckily there was one decent palace fan amongst them who managed to split it all up and calm it down. Anyway thanks for the shout comments bro :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here