Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace sell out Wembley [Merged]

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
Fair play. I hope they go up as I am sick of playing them.

churley1

Oct 13, 2009
Bogota
A fair amount will be coming from abroad and various parts of the country, it's only 1 game but it's absolutely massive for a club like CPFC right now.

I'll be coming all the way from Colombia, seen quite a few coming from Australia, Asia etc, we definitely have a lot of fans abroad right now.\

Win or lose, our home attendances are steadily increasing despite away allocations have been cut considerably thanks to the Met Police, which is encouraging.

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
really after you were called shameful on sky!

There's a big difference in what you're claiming. Our fans showed up, witnessed a big game to lose to our bitter rivals. Steady 25k+ crowds all season.

Palace? Less than 15k home crowds the. All of a sudden, everyone is a palace fan. Considering your lot call us plastics all the time...

repomanse25

Jan 17, 2009
hove
yeah and most of them think bha is 2 years old! you really think there are less than 33k palace fans in the world

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
This is the problem with starting a tedious thread about Palace. They've sold 33,000. It was so predictable and unremarkable that it wasn't even worth mentioning.

And as a result, we now have Nigels all over the thread, as if they'd need any excuse to be on NSC. Can we please NOT talk about the Nigels. Please?

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
For some reason, at least it is my perception, he seemed remove himself between mid-March and only resurfaced this week. Troll.

They make me laugh these scum from the slum. They spend hours on their message boards talking to their chairman, asking why tickets are so expensive. He replies, honest guys they are not and in fact we are one of the cheapest in the Championship. Now many say that they can't afford to go to Selhurst, now all of a sudden, 33k can afford to pay the expensive Wembley prices, has the crime rate risen in Croydon since Monday?

Gizmo

May 13, 2013
I think it's the definition of plastic that is the issue.

I can't afford to go to many home matches, and unfortunately I can't afford to go to Wembley either. Does that make me "plastic"? No.

However, I know a couple of Brighton season ticket holders who live in Sussex but admit to being Man U fans, but like to go "local" football. They are the plastics. Those of you who have supported Brighton for years (although I hate you) I take my hat off to you. The plastics are the ones who might turn up every week to fill your shiny new stadium, but aren't REALLY B&HA fans at all.

I admit, some of the tickets we've sold for the final will be going to people who aren't really Palace fans, and they could be described as plastic, but at the same time this is a one-off event and Palace are the "2nd team" of quite a few people I know. A lot of them will be going with their mates as they really like the club, even if they're not actually Palace fans. The majority of the "extra" fans are true fans who, like myself, can't afford to go every fortnight.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here