Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace sell out Wembley [Merged]

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
The last four threads you have posted have all been 'fixtures'.

Oh dear I'm so sorry I don't monitor the Internet , NSC and SSN all day seven days a week.
It must be lovely to be able to do that !!!
You know, get on NSC before someone else does with such exciting things ha ha !! Be the first oooohhhhh !!! :ffsparr:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
We've had more threads on Palace's Wembley tickets that Palace have got actual fans! Is this a world record?!?! (and should I be spelling 'world' with a capital 'W'?)

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
This is getting boring.

Of COURSE some fans are going to go to the final who don't go every week. Does nobody remember us taking 28,000 to Cardiff.

It may comes as a surprise to some but not everyone can afford to watch football week in, week out.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
This is getting boring.

Of COURSE some fans are going to go to the final who don't go every week. Does nobody remember us taking 28,000 to Cardiff.

It may comes as a surprise to some but not everyone can afford to watch football week in, week out.

But palace accuse us of being plastic.

Their plasticity knows no bounds :lolol:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
This is getting boring.

Don't take it all so literally fella! Jaysus!

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Oh dear I'm so sorry I don't monitor the Internet , NSC and SSN all day seven days a week.
It must be lovely to be able to do that !!!
You know, get on NSC before someone else does with such exciting things ha ha !! Be the first oooohhhhh !!! :ffsparr:

Doesn't take long to look down the main page does it?

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
This is getting boring.

I think this is the point of the thread; that it's the entire concept of 'plastic' that is being pilloried here. Unless I'm giving NSC too much credit (which is more than possible)

This is getting boring.

I am merely pointing out the hypocrisy of calling us Plastics when our "plastics" are coming week in week out and theirs seem to be crawling out the woodwork.

also, I will at every oppurtunity I get find justifiable reasons to laugh at them, it's my job.

D

Deleted member 22389

That's strange. Where have these 15,000 suddenly appeared from. Don't care what anyone says there are part time supporters at every single club in this country, and only go to support the team when they are on the up. They must be pleased with the sell out and good luck to them, but they can't come back to us now and call us a bunch of plastics.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
That's strange. Where have these 15,000 suddenly appeared from. Don't care what anyone says there are part time supporters at every single club in this country, and only go to support the team when they are on the up. They must be pleased with the sell out and good luck to them, but they can't come back to us now and call us a bunch of plastics.

Plastics always turn up when the club are doing well , despite this well over a third in the Palace end at Wembley will be Glory Hunters.

paulie

Jul 27, 2004
Doesn't it always happen with Play Off finals? It did in Cardiff in 2004 for both Palace and Albion.

Factor in that we haven't played at the new Wembley.

To be honest, I'm not in the 'JCLs are negative' camp. It's bums on seats, what's not to like? Getting 30,000 into your new stadium is remarkable.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Doesn't it always happen with Play Off finals? It did in Cardiff in 2004 for both Palace and Albion.

Factor in that we haven't played at the new Wembley.

To be honest, I'm not in the 'JCLs are negative' camp. It's bums on seats, what's not to like? Getting 30,000 into your new stadium is remarkable.

Yes but Paulie you are one of the more reasonable Palace fans on here. Not like your mongoloid breathren that come on here calling us "all" plastics.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
12 thousand fans and they shift 33k. The nerve of those c unts to ever call us plastics!

Your right botty , there's 6 plastics in our lot going , you can be assured they will be told this as well :thumbsup:

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Surprised they want to go to Wembley, what with it being a soulless new-build bowl and all, unlike their magnificent old-school fortress that is the envy of the footballing world.

It is surprising but we will reminise about the old wembley while we're there :love:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here