Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace re name smellhurst park

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
'2 bit' is superb.

We all know it's a decrepit stadium but I really hope they spend the dosh on the ground, re-develop properly and stay at Selhurst. There's nothing quite like going to a night game at a footie ground surrounded by houses. It just feels like this is how football should be. It looks iconic too. If only we could have built the Amex at Brighton station.....

This is so true. Although imagine the carnage when palace came to town.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Just to clarify I meant generally that grounds in the middle of town is how football should be.

I got your meaning and agree with it. Pompey, Liverpool, Port Vale, Burnley, just a few of many that spring to my mind. Always a bigger buzz than an out of town stadium.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Not impressed tbh , but Newport fu cking county !

A fringe teams containing half youth and back up players who were strolling to victory until a shocking decision. Dress it up all u like, that's the truth mr 12bet.. :ffsparr:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
BRKCQ8mCMAIQaVS.jpg:large

Dunno what's worse, the shocking name and brand or the fact Sainsburys is a) on the map and b) bigger than the stand next to it :lol: :ffsparr:

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
The '12p in the pound Stadium' is more apt

Crystal Palace Football Club, rolling in Hypocrisy since 2010.

Now please correct me if I've got this wrong but:

Crystal Palace Football Club were a gnats cock away from going bust due to Pinocchio's gambling with money on hedge funds in 2010.
Crystal Palace Football Club failed to pay it's creditors resulting in other business' going bust in 2010.
Crystal Palace Football Club try to market themselves as a Family club since 2010.

Three years later they are naming their Stadium after a Betting Company..........!

How many families will suffer from gambling as a direct result?

Shame on you.

:nono:

Crystal Palace Football Club, rolling in Hypocrisy since 2010.

Now please correct me if I've got this wrong but:

Crystal Palace Football Club were a gnats cock away from going bust due to Pinocchio's gambling with money on hedge funds in 2010.
Crystal Palace Football Club failed to pay it's creditors resulting in other business' going bust in 2010.
Crystal Palace Football Club try to market themselves as a Family club since 2010.

Three years later they are naming their Stadium after a Betting Company..........!

How many families will suffer from gambling as a direct result?

Shame on you.

:nono:

They've alienated their large Muslim support.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
And what a 2-bob company to be sponsored by. I've never even heard of them, but then thats the point though I suppose.

You'd have thought with the worldwide exposure of the PL, Palace would have been able to attract a far more prestigeo......

....what the hell am I saying.

What kind of two bob company would want to be associated with a crumbling relic of footballs nightmare era? A company that no-one has ever heard of.......

12Bet or American Express?

Not worth that..........

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Its, Selhurst park sponsored by 12bet...but not happy. Bloody modern football.....

Now you make sure you give that Sky money back now won't you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here