Palace pre season friendly at Worthing

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

butchy

Jul 24, 2005
Bethnal Green, E2
You're right on the loyal part, they're much more loyal than you lot. Please tell me where the majority of Brighton fans were before the AMEX?

Tell me my foolish imbecile friend, did you manage to struggle down to the south coast as a part of the away contingent in November 2005 for our league encounter or did you also suffer from the terrible public transport that plagued the train network that said weekend that resulted in Palace being unable to sell out their 850 seat allocation?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
No it was not, my first game was Stoke at home in 2004, we won 6-3.

Hang on...You've been supporting Palace for less than 10 years yet refer to yourself as Palace 'MAN'? Something's not right here. Either you're about 18 years old and desperate for the world to know you're legally an adult or you're an older footie fan who switched allegiances.

The fact that you answered the question about when you started supporting Palace in classic Rainman style complete with where the fixture was held and the score also suggests that you're not playing with a full deck. I don't like mocking mentally challenged people so I'll leave you be but if your day carer is also a Palace fan feel free to invite him to troll this board and I'll happily rip the piss out of him and his pikey team.

Paul Skinback

Oct 3, 2009
Do try and keep up, you've cancelled it thereby denying a small club the chance to make a bit of extra cash, a bit like last year when you cancelled Bath at the last minute.

By using 'you've' you have put me in the collective. I didn't know it had been cancelled or cancel it myself, which is a shame but now they know how we felt when we were dropped out by Inter. I am hoping that the club doesn't try and climb up it's own arse and alienate everyone, it's the 'togetherness' that has kept the club as one for the last few years. Have you got the academy up and running yet?

Palace man

Jan 31, 2013
Tell me my foolish imbecile friend, did you manage to struggle down to the south coast as a part of the away contingent in November 2005 for our league encounter or did you also suffer from the terrible public transport that plagued the train network that said weekend that resulted in Palace being unable to sell out their 850 seat allocation?

No, mostly due to the fact I was 8.

Palace man

Jan 31, 2013
Hang on...You've been supporting Palace for less than 10 years yet refer to yourself as Palace 'MAN'? Something's not right here. Either you're about 18 years old and desperate for the world to know you're legally an adult or you're an older footie fan who switched allegiances.

The fact that you answered the question about when you started supporting Palace in classic Rainman style complete with where the fixture was held and the score also suggests that you're not playing with a full deck. I don't like mocking mentally challenged people so I'll leave you be but if your day carer is also a Palace fan feel free to invite him to troll this board and I'll happily rip the piss out of him and his pikey team.

Ok, Palace man probably wasn't the best name, but I did not switch allegiances... Shame the same can't be said for a lot of your fans though...

Paul Skinback

Oct 3, 2009

See that? Right up to the point where you used the term 'pikey team', you had me laughing. Your club have gone screaming to the OB and FL about the homophobic abuse your fans consistently get but you are happy to deride us with Charlton references. Tut tut.

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
No, mostly due to the fact I was 8.

So that makes you 16? I daresay the last four years hodding and asphalting out of the back of a ringed white Tranny tipper has been tough on you mate ??? I hope watching your team is in someways an escape from the constant moving from illegal site to illegal site :thumbsup:

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Oh dear. You've not quite grasped why we've picked up on the word tinpot have you. Go back to the start of the thread and see where the word is first mentioned, why it was mentioned and who mentioned it.

I'll help you with the last bit. He's called SE20. It's a postcode. It's about 300 tarmaced drives away. Or 20 lengths of an illegally squatted public recreation ground. Whichever you prefer.

Hiya Buzzer, can you shoehorn any more gypsy references in there ?? Very poor.
Regarding the match, it was bad show for us to cancel, the official reason is that the more developed under 18 squad will be away with the seniors, thus leaving a skeletal young squad, but still not really good.
The unofficial reason is the local plod have been monitoring the NSC, and are concerned about the Worthing Weed Massive mobbing up to attack Palace scarfers.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Has no-one told you that it's poor form to troll a thread and then piss your knickers when you get abuse for doing so? It makes you seem a bit...oh, I don't know...tinpot, maybe.

And I'll take advice from you and your fellow troll about the rights and wrongs of acceptable abuse when you start putting right your own fans for homophobic references. There's plenty on NSC to be getting on with, even in this thread.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Has no-one told you that it's poor form to troll a thread and then piss your knickers when you get abuse for doing so? It makes you seem a bit...oh, I don't know...tinpot, maybe.

And I'll take advice from you and your fellow troll about the rights and wrongs of acceptable abuse when you start putting right your own fans for homophobic references. There's plenty on NSC to be getting on with, even in this thread.

Shut up yer poof .

:wink:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
See that? Right up to the point where you used the term 'pikey team', you had me laughing. Your club have gone screaming to the OB and FL about the homophobic abuse your fans consistently get but you are happy to deride us with Charlton references. Tut tut.

Fair comment as pikey is a racist term.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012

To be fair they are Brighton so have the right to complete double standards, please remember for next time.

Also its buzzer, allowances need to be made

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Oh lummy. The trolls have called for backup. Lock up your daughters and slate roof tiles.

Oh dear buzzer has been offended, lock up your sons and dont bend over

Guess who will get banned :smile:

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Oh dear buzzer has been offended, lock up your sons and dont bend over

Guess who will get banned :smile:

Oh yeah. I sound well offended. It's just little old me against 4 or 5 trolls. If the figure reaches double figures or if a new troll turns up that doesn't look like either the accused or assaulted in an Operation Yewtree case then I'll start bleating.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports