Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace pre season friendly at Worthing

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Oh yeah. I sound well offended. It's just little old me against 4 or 5 trolls. If the figure reaches double figures or if a new troll turns up that doesn't look like either the accused or assaulted in an Operation Yewtree case then I'll start bleating.

This post totally sums you up, zero class and decency

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
I've offended you too? Oh dear.

Not at all, I am not a scummy paedophile. Then again I have never been unlucky enough to be a victim of a paedophile and all the grief and upset that such a thing would bring, to then be mocked by a scummy **** like you on the internet who has to use that to try and get his point across.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Not at all, I am not a scummy paedophile. Then again I have never been unlucky enough to be a victim of a paedophile and all the grief and upset that such a thing would bring, to then be mocked by a scummy **** like you on the internet who has to use that to try and get his point across.

Definitely not offended. No sirree.

albionite

May 20, 2009

You must like being insulted by us. You have over 600 posts in 8 months on a rivals forum.:tosser:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
1. I'm very disappointed that the Albion aren't playing this fixture, not just because Worthing is Sussex's second city with 100k population in the greater Worthing area, but because it is a great chance for the West Sussex Albion supporters to see them play.

2. I would have thought there would be a risk of trouble, the ground being so close to 2 stations on the Brighton line. Hardly a good fixture for dad and the kids.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
By using 'you've' you have put me in the collective. I didn't know it had been cancelled or cancel it myself, which is a shame but now they know how we felt when we were dropped out by Inter. I am hoping that the club doesn't try and climb up it's own arse and alienate everyone, it's the 'togetherness' that has kept the club as one for the last few years. Have you got the academy up and running yet?

Why is it a good thing that Worthing know how you felt when you were dropped out by Inter ? What an earth has that to do with them ???

Canonman

Apr 14, 2011
Must admit with such a big Albion support there I'm surprised Sussex Police are allowing this to go ahead.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Must admit with such a big Albion support there I'm surprised Sussex Police are allowing this to go ahead.

It isnt going ahead - if you read the topic you will see that Palace have pulled out and let yet another small club down.

We have played Lewis for the last few season and I have never seen any trouble

Probably wouldnt have been if your playing on the Isle of Lewis - had you have played Lewes......

raba

Jun 9, 2013
Oh dear buzzer has been offended, lock up your sons and dont bend

Guess who will get banned :smile:
The same Buzzer who won't take his kids to what should have been a friendly in case naughty words are exchanged with Palace fans & he just can't keep his mouth shut but will happily use a phrase like 'spak-flid'

Classy man. What a role model.

raba

Jun 9, 2013
Oh dear buzzer has been offended, lock up your sons and dont bend

Guess who will get banned :smile:
The same Buzzer who won't take his kids to what should have been a friendly in case naughty words are exchanged with Palace fans & he just can't keep his mouth shut but will happily use a phrase like 'spak-flid'

Classy man. What a role model.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here