Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace Pooing themselves about Facing us......

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
If any bell-polisher tries to hijack the match day threads I think the mods should delete it. You're on a roll at the moment and this shouldn't be tinkered with.

I will 2nd that,been on a right rich vein of form.....

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
Thanks chaps, logic says its got absolutely bugger all to do with me, but the superstitious tw@t in me pushes me on to keep doing them as I've been on a lucky roll with it.
Anyway, enough of my old nonsense, we really should have nothing to fear now, we're riding a wave of fine form, let all teams fear us.
WE'RE COMING FOR YOU PALACE

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Tory Boy

Jun 14, 2004
Brighton
I think we should fear no-one, especially the scum.

We are the best team in the division, so why on earth should we fear anyone?

But it would be nice to stuff them at Wembley.

TB

um bongo molongo

Jul 26, 2004
Battersea
My worry is they finish 6th, end up playing a Hull side in awful form, and get to the final with their confidence up. Would sooner play them over two legs where our superior class (and manager) should tell. Unless they finish 7th of course, which would be googling brilliant.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
True but what about all the doom mungers before we thrashed them. Keep the faith brother.

I know I know. The thing is, you look at the form table and they are bottom, we are bang on form...but that can go out of the window in a derby. I'm more confident as it's 2 legs, if it was a one game showdown I would be :shit:ing myself.

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
I know I know. The thing is, you look at the form table and they are bottom, we are bang on form...but that can go out of the window in a derby. I'm more confident as it's 2 legs, if it was a one game showdown I would be :shit:ing myself.

:lolol: No worries buddy but I just think we can beat them or anyone put in front of us at the moment. But don't quote Me. :eek:

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Kermit8 - "Watford and Brighton are just too bubbly". Has anyone ever heard such a stupid word used to describe the club? "Bubbly"?!?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Kermit8 - "Watford and Brighton are just too bubbly". Has anyone ever heard such a stupid word used to describe the club? "Bubbly"?!?

Bubbly? yeah f............... like a horrific washing machine accident or a rabbie infested dog foaming a the mouth bubbling,would we be!!!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here