Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace Pooing themselves about Facing us......

HenryC

Mar 27, 2010
South West!
of course we want palace - its what football is all about - the losses would be great, but the prize - just think of the prize.....knocking out palace in the play offs to goto the premiership? it tastes pretty special and would do for decades........man up people.

I AGREE ALL DAY LONG. Come on people... Use your imagination... 1-1 at Selhurst and then crush them 4-0 at the Amex before sweeping into the PL on a tide of Spanish/Argie flair...!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
of course we want palace - its what football is all about - the losses would be great, but the prize - just think of the prize.....knocking out palace in the play offs to goto the premiership? it tastes pretty special and would do for decades........man up people.
Although I'm slightly scared that this might be part of some conspiracy theory, I agree.

murciagull

Nov 27, 2006
Murcia
According to braunstoneagle Watford are playing Hull next week, hope someone tells Leeds and Cardiff, and they call us plastic

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
All I can see is a diving Zaha, and a defeat to Palace, with Judas Glenn Murray scoring.

So for me, palace finishing 7th or 8th, and totally missing out is ideal.

A fallback is them getting knocked out in the other semi final.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere

Can't understand why anyone would want anything other than this match. It's in the stars, it's what we go to football FOR isn't it? **** me I am doing a sex wee just thinking of thrashing The Shit in the playoffs. We've all seen how much better than them we are, Poyet vs. Wurzel? No contest.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Need to knock them out in the semis (if they make it) , if we played them in the final and they nick a last minute goal against the run of play we wouldn't hear the last of it for a generation or two.

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
The thought of playing them actually makes me feel sick :nono:

Me too. I can't believe they will offer up a repeat of the St Patrick's Day debacle.....Zaha will be up for a "swan song" and Murray will score the inevitable 89th minute winner to send Palace into the final. It will be a nightmare. Bolton or Forest, please.

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
how anyone would rather face bolton over palace is madness.....bolton are like, really good, and palace are in a mess.....and their only scoring player belongs to us at the moment.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Went on there this AM and yes they are cacking their keks about playing us ha ha ha !!!

:tosser:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Me too. I can't believe they will offer up a repeat of the St Patrick's Day debacle.....Zaha will be up for a "swan song" and Murray will score the inevitable 89th minute winner to send Palace into the final. It will be a nightmare. Bolton or Forest, please.

With you there Jim. Are you going to both games?

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
how anyone would rather face bolton over palace is madness.....bolton are like, really good, and palace are in a mess.....and their only scoring player belongs to us at the moment.
Amazed Bolton even got there...look at their away record....only won 4......

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
I don't blame them, I'd do anything to avoid Palace. The tension would be trebled, it would mean so much more and it will be super feisty. I can ansolutely handle losing in the play offs in anyway imaginable (stuffed out of sight, penalties etc) but the thought of losing to them is unbearable so I'd rather just avoid it.

This!

We need them to finish 7th so that we can have a couple of (or three) play-off games, and whatever happens we'll have finished 4th and can move on to next season. wherever it may be.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Another one in the feeling sick camp here.

cheshunt seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Interesting that, for all their previous derisory comments about the Amex atmosphere, none of them wants a 2nd leg there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here