Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace on MOTD

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
It's all part of Wurzels comedy persona. Along with his buck toothed grin, bolly eyes and bum fluff goatee it's designed to lull the opposition into thinking he's just some yokel tard...the accent too, a sort of lovable rural idiot...underneath all that is a steely eyed killer with the strategic nous of Gary Kasparov and a whip like intellect...

Or maybe he really is just a bumpkin bellend with no clue what to do with his team of Football muppets?

You decide.

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
As I said earlier Trig, there is not much between your's or their squads, I would say your squad prob just edges it as you have Ulloa but given their superb start and your average one, I think an 8 point lead will be hard to make up.

At this stage (9 games) Hull had 13 points and had just lost 3 in a row, they clearly knew that there season was over and gave up.

Anyone who thinks that an 8 point lead cant be made up with 37 games to go is sadly deluded! Did you give up last season when you lost your first 3 league games? Did we give up when we were 13 points behind you and I do believe finished above you?

Anyway I would say that Palace are doomed as I cant see them making up a 2 point deficit as they have no quality players at all and ONLY 32 games to go!

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Can't be @rsed to trawl through all the posts on this thread... but just for my own sanity, as it's been playing on my mind since I first saw MOTD yesterday, has anyone mentioned Holloway's sartorial choices for Saturday? Was he going to a wedding after? Looked like he'd grabbed his outfit from a jumble sale on the way to Southampton..

Looked like a sleeveless strait jacket to me

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here