Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace may cease to exist in a month

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I opened this thread with some optimism based on the title but then found that the opening post entirely contradicted it? Bizarre

Then, unfortunately, I continued to scroll through some of the most childish drivel I have seen on here in a long time. Are the schools closed or something?

Paddy B

Jul 5, 2003
Horsham
I opened this thread with some optimism based on the title but then found that the opening post entirely contradicted it? Bizarre

Then, unfortunately, I continued to scroll through some of the most childish drivel I have seen on here in a long time. Are the schools closed or something?

This is true. I cant help thinking that they are in serious shit but are slipping under the news radar.

Word of warning to Palace fans, dont believe everything the Administrator tells you.

rcf0712

Out Here In The Perimeter
Feb 26, 2009
Perth, Western Australia
Haven't read the whole thread as the whole lets slag each other off trip is so old and tedious, however, surely if you are a true Albion (or for that matter English football in general) fan then how could you want any club to go bust? I know it's been pointed out before but frankly, just think back to our darkest days and for every Palace idiot wishing our extinction I'll wager there were 5 or more wanting us to survive for the same reasons, they understand the passion of truly supporting a club and they want to have a historic rival to lord it over in perpetuity.
Hence relegation will do for me....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here