Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace may cease to exist in a month

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I am afraid I will have to "Five - Nil" you for that! :mad:

I have a very well-trained and selective memory which eradicates certain things I do not wish to recall. Therefore I'm afraid I havn't the faintest idea what you are referring to.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
When I stopped laughing I thought of the downside if Palace did cease to exist.
A second later I started to laugh again.

Nah, everything will turn out OK for you again. What's the point in NOT having someone to hate?

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
What's the point in NOT having someone to hate?

This!

I hope they stay around long enough for me to witness a few more horrid seasons with poor attendences and relegation fights before eventually dropping out of League two and into the football oblivion never to return again.

Why would anyone want them to fold before we get to see them suffer?

timco

Jul 5, 2003
Birmingham
Apparently Lloyds are trying to decide to sell the ground to the fans or to sell it to developers who will build a Sainsbury's on it.

Now I am caught in several minds here.

As a football fan would be good to see ground sold to fans

As a shareholder in Lloyds could not agree to them not making as much money as possible. (fans offering a c£3m developers c£6m)

As an employee and shareholder of Sainsbury cant go against us builder another massive shop.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Personally I think they should move to the athletics stadium, still who would want to play there apart from Rotherham .... Oh :lolol:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Yawn.

They won't go bust, nobody ever does. They'll just seek sympathy for their own crap financial management for a few months then quietly exit administration, and start afresh.

Therefore: I couldn't care less.

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
Apparently Lloyds are trying to decide to sell the ground to the fans or to sell it to developers who will build a Sainsbury's on it.

Now I am caught in several minds here.

As a football fan would be good to see ground sold to fans

As a shareholder in Lloyds could not agree to them not making as much money as possible. (fans offering a c£3m developers c£6m)

As an employee and shareholder of Sainsbury cant go against us builder another massive shop.
This post is all nonsense.The fans are cpfc 2010 who like any decent businessmen will not be paying over the odds.Not everyone is as free with their money as bloom.The fans,as in the ones not in the consortium, buying will be a last resort if the 2010 buyout fails.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Yawn.

They won't go bust, nobody ever does. They'll just seek sympathy for their own crap financial management for a few months then quietly exit administration, and start afresh.

With new owners and a few million pounds to buy players.

The leasgue should put a transfer and loan embargo on such clubs for 2 seasons in that they can only sign existing contracted players or players out of contract no loans or transfer fees or signing on fees just allow wages and or bonuses. This should be for all clubs entering administration to allow them to get back into financial order.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Well I don't know about a few million pounds, they're not going to be receiving any parachute payments :angry: are they?

But they'll still carry on regardless, as does every club in their position. So spare me the dramatics about "ceasing to exist" and crack on with your game tonight, Palace.

Ta.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Yawn.

Therefore: I couldn't care less.

now THAT makes sense :thumbsup:

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
I don't want Palace to go under, I'd like them to go down a division though. I find their fans mildly amusing to be honest. Yes you beat us 5-0 and I'm glad we gave you some joy in 5 years of general averageness, financial mismanagement and possibly relegation to League 1.

All the best though! Maybe you should groundshare with Gillingham? At least the unclean urinal smell of the whole ground would remind you of home!

Seriously though, hope you stay in business.

blue2

Apr 21, 2010
I really don't want Cristal Palarse to cease to exist and same goes for any club.............still I like all BHA fans love the rivalry and to watch them suffer a bit is rather fun

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
They wont cease to exist , they would reform as AFC Palace and groundshare with Sutton United.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Then they bring on the administrator and the spokesman for the buyers cpfc 2010 who rubbish the latest rumours.

the adminstrator and prospective buyers said that? oh well then, it must all be fine, they have absolutly no reason to tell fibs, hide anything or otherwise be anything other then completely truthfull .

:facepalm:

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
sainsburys030609.jpg
:blush:

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
Sell the ground for £3m to a fans group. Or sell it for £6m+ to site developers.

hmmm

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here