Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace limiting their season tickets to 16k......................

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I really do pity you that you have no idea about how season tickets were sold before you got to Wembley, I really do.

Easy plan payment , each month either steal a purse out of a handbag , shoplift or mug an OAP. Sorted.

eaglejez

Apr 23, 2004
In the 70's Palace had a similar support to us and so I genuinely am astounded that they are struggling to get 25,000 through the door for Spurs. Blimey, Spurs will have 10,000 there in the away and home ends. What has happened to the Palace support, they have had since the 70's a cup final, 3rd place top flight finish, and they have not been out of the top two divisions but their support is less than it was when they were in the 3rd division with us. I dont get it, Brighton have had a terrible 30 years but support is back to 1970s levels, palace a pretty good 30 years and their support has disappeared. Odd.

Another to copy for the BBS and not even TM. Congrats :thumbsup:

In the 70's Palace had a similar support to us and so I genuinely am astounded that they are struggling to get 25,000 through the door for Spurs. Blimey, Spurs will have 10,000 there in the away and home ends. What has happened to the Palace support, they have had since the 70's a cup final, 3rd place top flight finish, and they have not been out of the top two divisions but their support is less than it was when they were in the 3rd division with us. I dont get it, Brighton have had a terrible 30 years but support is back to 1970s levels, palace a pretty good 30 years and their support has disappeared. Odd.

Same old Bha delusional nonsense you've spouted above, are you Major in disguise?

CPFC AVERAGES

1980 29.794 A LOT MORE
1979 23.294 ALMOST SAME AVE CPFC ROBBED THE TITLE OFF BHA YEAR :clap2:
1978 19.636 6K LESS
1977 16.016 4K LESS
1976 20.124 A LOT MORE
1975 17.274 ALMOST DOUBLE
1974 21.797 MORE THAN DOUBLE
1973 30.167 MORE THAN DOUBLE
1972 26.973 LOADS MORE
1971 28.604 ALMOST TRIPLE
1970 29.901 ALMOST DOUBLE

BHA AVERAGES

1980 24.745 LESS
1979 22.145 LESS
1978 25.265 A LOT MORE
1977 20.197 A BIT MORE
1976 15.343 LESS
1975 11.751 LESS
1974 10.864 LESS
1973 14.167 LESS
1972 17.662 LESS
1971 9.824 LESS
1970 14.711 LESS

:nono::nono:

Only one of those years did you have a higher average worth talking about if you care to have a look you'll see from year dot we've been much much better supported:cool:

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
Same old Bha delusional nonsense you've spouted above, are you Major in disguise?

CPFC AVERAGES

1980 29.794 A LOT MORE
1979 23.294 ALMOST SAME AVE CPFC ROBBED THE TITLE OFF BHA YEAR :clap2:
1978 19.636 6K LESS
1977 16.016 4K LESS
1976 20.124 A LOT MORE
1975 17.274 ALMOST DOUBLE
1974 21.797 MORE THAN DOUBLE
1973 30.167 MORE THAN DOUBLE
1972 26.973 LOADS MORE
1971 28.604 ALMOST TRIPLE
1970 29.901 ALMOST DOUBLE

BHA AVERAGES

1980 24.745 LESS
1979 22.145 LESS
1978 25.265 A LOT MORE
1977 20.197 A BIT MORE
1976 15.343 LESS
1975 11.751 LESS
1974 10.864 LESS
1973 14.167 LESS
1972 17.662 LESS
1971 9.824 LESS
1970 14.711 LESS

:nono::nono:

Only one of those years did you have a higher average worth talking about if you care to have a look you'll see from year dot we've been much much better supported:cool:

Hmmmm the perils of paying your way I guess. Your post is a bit like comparing the house of a bank robber with that of your own, paid for by hard graft and honesty. Not really something that should be compared.

Hmmmm the perils of paying your way I guess. Your post is a bit like comparing the house of a bank robber with that of your own, paid for by hard graft and honesty. Not really something that should be compared.

:bla::bla::bla: Hardly relevant to our head to head averages during the 70's We're talking about the fans turning up year in year out, Something you lot clearly didn't do otherwise you'd still be at the Gallstone ground which is why Archer sold you down the river, not a viable business :thumbsup: and the club very nearly bit the dust!
Fair play to the loyal few who kept supporting the club at Preistfield but where were these hoards when the club really needed you????????
I supported the true fans of Bha back then and even marched with you in those dark days, but now due to the type of posts you spout and lack of credit you give us for our dark times I have very little time for Bha and with any luck the way Bha are haemorrhaging money you'll have administration bite you on the @rse:kiss:

Canonman

Apr 14, 2011
:bla::bla::bla: Hardly relevant to our head to head averages during the 70's We're talking about the fans turning up year in year out, Something you lot clearly didn't do otherwise you'd still be at the Gallstone ground which is why Archer sold you down the river, not a viable business :thumbsup: and the club very nearly bit the dust!
Fair play to the loyal few who kept supporting the club at Preistfield but where were these hoards when the club really needed you????????
I supported the true fans of Bha back then and even marched with you in those dark days, but now due to the type of posts you spout and lack of credit you give us for our dark times I have very little time for Bha and with any luck the way Bha are haemorrhaging money you'll have administration bite you on the @rse:kiss:

You are on the wrong forum LE, don't you realise you are in The Prem. Aren't you interested in those teams? If it was the other way round do you think I would go on BBS, I wouldn't even think about, so why on earth bother to come on here.

You are on the wrong forum LE, don't you realise you are in The Prem. Aren't you interested in those teams? If it was the other way round do you think I would go on BBS, I wouldn't even think about, so why on earth bother to come on here.

The BBS & Hol was swarming with Brighton fans after the St Patrick's day massacre, strangely been very few and far between latley apart from Shoreham_seagull, nice bloke & welcome.

Your right am on the wrong board & I dont post on here as much as some do but it is a Palace related thread and I do have a lot of Bha supporting friends & I feel compelled to defend my club when nonsense said by them and is posted on Nsc.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012

Can I ask you an honest question? Are you a bit simple?? you ask the same question to all palace posters every time. Now I know you are trying to fit in with you're fellow supporters and pretend you have the slightest clue as to what the CPFC/BHA rivalry is all about. But can you please change the record, why not start a thread asking can everyone stop singing palace songs :lolol:

:tosser:

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne

He's on here as he has a small time mentality. Oh and to 'defend' his club from the horrid horrid things those nasty Brighton fans are saying about his team. Boo hoo.....

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
He's on here as he has a small time mentality. Oh and to 'defend' his club from the horrid horrid things those nasty Brighton fans are saying about his team. Boo hoo.....

Exactly , we have to right the wrongs .

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there

Loving the irony about fans not turning up and admin little hampton! Keep repeating the mantra that your a better supported club (that happens to have less fans) and it will all be ok.

Feb 14, 2010
Only one of those years did you have a higher average worth talking about if you care to have a look you'll see from year dot we've been much much better supported:cool:[/QUOTE]

Is this thread still going on? Brighton always had the bigger support when in the same division, except when handicapped by Withdean. Now we have the bigger support despite a division below, but that's not the point. I really am surprised that Palace have struggled to get 25000 through the door for Spurs. Its spurs, top flight football? We get that for Derby at home. Palace used to have a similar sized support to us so where have they all gone as you have not been out of the top 2 divisions for 30 years?

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012

Is this thread still going on? Brighton always had the bigger support when in the same division, except when handicapped by Withdean. Now we have the bigger support despite a division below, but that's not the point. I really am surprised that Palace have struggled to get 25000 through the door for Spurs. Its spurs, top flight football? We get that for Derby at home. Palace used to have a similar sized support to us so where have they all gone as you have not been out of the top 2 divisions for 30 years?[/QUOTE]
Isn't it ironic that you don't go anymore .

Loving the irony about fans not turning up and admin little hampton! Keep repeating the mantra that your a better supported club (that happens to have less fans) and it will all be ok.

FFS Wasn't me who said Brighton and Palace had similar average attendances in the 70's was it? It was you:wrong:
Care to count how many times you've had a higher average ???? Even Major bottled it and he's the Bha Stat muppet
http://www.european-football-statistics.co.uk/england.htm

Granted all the Jcl's and free train travel have boosted the Bha average but time will see if they all stay loyal Bha fans and not return to the premier league teams they really support :thumbsup:

Where it mattered we beat you fair and square nothing you can ever say will take away the Amex semi glory night:cool:

Is this thread still going on? Brighton always had the bigger support when in the same division, except when handicapped by Withdean. Now we have the bigger support despite a division below, but that's not the point. I really am surprised that Palace have struggled to get 25000 through the door for Spurs. Its spurs, top flight football? We get that for Derby at home. Palace used to have a similar sized support to us so where have they all gone as you have not been out of the top 2 divisions for 30 years?[/QUOTE]

What a crock of :shit: Obviously you didn't see the post of 70's averages see the link and compare,
Saying that being a club with a Sussex million catchment area its shame on you for not having better support during all the years when you needed them most. I see all the little kiddie boys and girls and other Jcl's around all the time, all will melt away soon enough.

Psalm 56:5

Banned
May 19, 2013
I honestly couldn't give a shit if Brighton had higher average attendances than us in the 70s. I don't care if they do now. It is the most meaningless banal argument. Man U get higher attendances than both of us combined, it doesn't stop them being utter utter wankers. Millwall get less than either of us. It has no bearing on their being absolute scum.

I know theMajor has latched onto attendances as a drowning man holds onto anything that floats, because honestly what else does he have, but it is mind numbingly dull. I've more respect for the 6000 who went to the Withdean than the extra 20000 who go to the Amex, and that's all there is to say about the importance of attendances.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Is this thread still going on? Brighton always had the bigger support when in the same division, except when handicapped by Withdean. Now we have the bigger support despite a division below, but that's not the point. I really am surprised that Palace have struggled to get 25000 through the door for Spurs. Its spurs, top flight football? We get that for Derby at home. Palace used to have a similar sized support to us so where have they all gone as you have not been out of the top 2 divisions for 30 years?

What a crock of :shit: Obviously you didn't see the post of 70's averages see the link and compare,
Saying that being a club with a Sussex million catchment area its shame on you for not having better support during all the years when you needed them most. I see all the little kiddie boys and girls and other Jcl's around all the time, all will melt away soon enough.[/QUOTE]

Season ticket holder yourself?

I honestly couldn't give a shit if Brighton had higher average attendances than us in the 70s. I don't care if they do now. It is the most meaningless banal argument. Man U get higher attendances than both of us combined, it doesn't stop them being utter utter wankers. Millwall get less than either of us. It has no bearing on their being absolute scum.

I know theMajor has latched onto attendances as a drowning man holds onto anything that floats, because honestly what else does he have, but it is mind numbingly dull. I've more respect for the 6000 who went to the Withdean than the extra 20000 who go to the Amex, and that's all there is to say about the importance of attendances.

For someone who doesn't give a shit you seem to bang on about it a lot. Methinks the lady doth protest too much.

I love the fact that your fans now can't handle us being better supported , ultimately it will teach you not to mock other Clubs support and boast about your own - which has been proven to be well below par in comparison.:D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here