Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace limiting their season tickets to 16k......................

Psalm 56:5

Banned
May 19, 2013
It is according to Steve Browett, Co-Chairman CPFC2010.

I think you're mistaken, unless there has been a change I am unaware of (which is of course possible). We weren't able to agree with the bank this year, but we are planning from next season to have it in place.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
I suspect he's in on the joke, given the SUPERB thread that he came out with after St Patricks Day. Anyone that can produce an opening post of that quality clearly knows exactly what they're doing. So definitely with.

I reckon you lot like him as well. :moo:

He's great isn't he .
He never fails with his inane ramblings, and his attendance stats ( post Amex I may add)
But occasionally the mask slips and the bitterness and bile surfaces, due to our dominance over the years :thumbsup:

eaglejez

Apr 23, 2004
He's great isn't he .
He never fails with his inane ramblings, and his attendance stats ( post Amex I may add)
But occasionally the mask slips and the bitterness and bile surfaces, due to our dominance over the years :thumbsup:

But he makes us feel so sorry we support Palace instead of the Barcelona of the Championship :)

Keep it up TM. :thumbsup:

Read my signature. We are already two people up on last years average.

You have 6m people to draw on living within a 10 mile radius of your Club - you don't need travel, most could walk there - we have about 1m living in Sussex.

Can't understand your poor support - I thought you all said you were "massive" and the best supporters in whichever league you are in. It appears not.

Which makes your past support a much bigger joke than ours then :thumbsup: You've seen Palace v Brighton averages attendances on this site http://www.european-football-statistics.co.uk/england.htm

As we're the nearest club to Brighton Before Crawley) (why weren't a lot more of these Jcl Sussex fans going to watch Albion before the free travel?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
why weren't a lot more of these Jcl Sussex fans going to watch Albion before the free travel?
Like the travel vouchers we tore off the match ticket and used on the buses and trains to get to Withdean ???

Like the travel vouchers we tore off the match ticket and used on the buses and trains to get to Withdean ???

Yep, but these Palace fans think there was a hammer net restricting the view at Withdean, no idea about the travel voucher on the tickets before The Amex and don't know that Palace have had a 12 month DD scheme available for this season.

So in short, they are not really palace fans, none are season ticket holders, none have been supporting their club for a few years.

And they call us plastic.

Banned
May 19, 2013
Yep, but these Palace fans think there was a hammer net restricting the view at Withdean, no idea about the travel voucher on the tickets before The Amex and don't know that Palace have had a 12 month DD scheme available for this season.

So in short, they are not really palace fans, none are season ticket holders, none have been supporting their club for a few years.

And they call us plastic.

We don't have a 12 month DD available for this season.

It's fair enough to say that any Brighton fan who didn't go to the Withdean is a plastic. Bit rich to say that a Palace fan who hasn't been is. We didn't have many opportunities as you were utter toilet during most of your time there, and you didn't give us many seats.

Though I suppose in fairness there were usually lots in the home ends ;)

We don't have a 12 month DD available for this season.

It's fair enough to say that any Brighton fan who didn't go to the Withdean is a plastic. Bit rich to say that a Palace fan who hasn't been is. We didn't have many opportunities as you were utter toilet during most of your time there, and you didn't give us many seats.

Though I suppose in fairness there were usually lots in the home ends ;)

You didn't even sell 800 seats at Withdean. Where were you all then?

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
Perhaps we need free train travel and season tickets payable over 12 months at £30 pcm:tosser:

Not to mention the fact we are in an area that has loads of bigger clubs on its doorstep, what's your excuse for only now have a healthy attendance??Oh yeah free train travel and almost free season tickets:clap2:

26k isn't that already a big drop?

Oh do piss off. Free kids season tickets and cheap adult tickets coupled with most working londoners commuting to work on the train and therefore having free travel means palace is far far cheaper than the amex. That is not the reason we are better supported.

Oh do piss off. Free kids season tickets and cheap adult tickets coupled with most working londoners commuting to work on the train and therefore having free travel means palace is far far cheaper than the amex. That is not the reason we are better supported.

Don't forget the 12 month installment plan they have now too.

It's there, up and running but still they can't sell tickets.

Banned
May 19, 2013

This is a weird thing to simply invent. I'd like it if we had your DD plan. I think it's a great idea and I'm glad we are looking to copy it. But we weren't able to get it in place for this year. We have an instalment plan instead, but it isn't spread over 12 months.

I appreciate that we have overwhelming bragging rights, so you're looking for anything to make yourself feel better, but at least invent a lie that makes a bit more sense.

This is a weird thing to simply invent. I'd like it if we had your DD plan. I think it's a great idea and I'm glad we are looking to copy it. But we weren't able to get it in place for this year. We have an instalment plan instead, but it isn't spread over 12 months.

I appreciate that we have overwhelming bragging rights, so you're looking for anything to make yourself feel better, but at least invent a lie that makes a bit more sense.

I really do pity you that you have no idea about how season tickets were sold before you got to Wembley, I really do.

Banned
May 19, 2013
Last edited:

Banned
May 19, 2013
I really do pity you that you have no idea about how season tickets were sold before you got to Wembley, I really do.

Well I'd be the first to admit I haven't paid much attention to any changes, as they don't effect me. I'm just going on what Steve B said on the BBS.

This was it

http://www.cpfc.org/forums/showpost.php?p=11136441&postcount=138

Might well have changed since, and no reason I'd notice if it had. Can't see anything about it on official website as season tickets are sold out now

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there

Desparate tin pot outfit. I have some symparthy with their problems with so many local clubs drawing their support but their supporters are plain delusional

Feb 14, 2010
In the 70's Palace had a similar support to us and so I genuinely am astounded that they are struggling to get 25,000 through the door for Spurs. Blimey, Spurs will have 10,000 there in the away and home ends. What has happened to the Palace support, they have had since the 70's a cup final, 3rd place top flight finish, and they have not been out of the top two divisions but their support is less than it was when they were in the 3rd division with us. I dont get it, Brighton have had a terrible 30 years but support is back to 1970s levels, palace a pretty good 30 years and their support has disappeared. Odd.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
In the 70's Palace had a similar support to us and so I genuinely am astounded that they are struggling to get 25,000 through the door for Spurs. Blimey, Spurs will have 10,000 there in the away and home ends. What has happened to the Palace support, they have had since the 70's a cup final, 3rd place top flight finish, and they have not been out of the top two divisions but their support is less than it was when they were in the 3rd division with us. I dont get it, Brighton have had a terrible 30 years but support is back to 1970s levels, palace a pretty good 30 years and their support has disappeared. Odd.

The 70's , is that when you stopped going ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here