Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] Palace just signed some geezer for six million....

Buckley's Mad Eye

Oct 27, 2012
Fcking HELL, you are tedious.

I'm personally very bored of your constant trolling - disguised as reasonable debate.

I might ban you. I'll have a think about it.

(If anyone wants to argue a reason why I should hold off, apeak now)
If you ban him you've lost, if his tedious arguments are unreasonable surely its better to point him in the right direction rather than threats of flexing your moderating muscles.

VHA on NSC

Banned
May 17, 2013
A town near Charlotte, NC
Because it would be an unvirtuous act. He's not starting thread after thread saying "LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL We beet u n mde u cry LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL". He's arguing a Palace side on a Palace thread where if people don't want to engage they don't have to.

Clearly it's a Brightin board and as a mod your decision, but if you are that sensitive that you can't handle opposing views either ban us all or create an away end. Personally I think it's all a bit dull when opposing views are censured but I appreciate others see things differently.

Probably just more Brighton hypocrisy, with interpretation of rules to almost Biblically ambiguous proportions. I've been called every name under the sun on here by untouchable stalwarts whilst not reciprocating, yet constantly threatened with being banned. If indeed the NSC does see itself as the new Bible, it does not take a genius to align my plight of honest, yet controversial views being met with hostility and fear with that of another young man many years ago who was also punished for nothing more than a conviction in his beliefs.

That I would give my life on NSC to save others from the folly of their sins.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Because it would be an unvirtuous act. He's not starting thread after thread saying "LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL We beet u n mde u cry LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL". He's arguing a Palace side on a Palace thread where if people don't want to engage they don't have to.

Clearly it's a Brightin board and as a mod your decision, but if you are that sensitive that you can't handle opposing views either ban us all or create an away end. Personally I think it's all a bit dull when opposing views are censured but I appreciate others see things differently.

He's trolling. Time and again he is ignoring the facts and just spouting drivel to try and get a rise out of us. There are points where I think he genuinely believes what he's posting, which makes him appear utterly hilarious.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Probably just more Brighton hypocrisy, with interpretation of rules to almost Biblically ambiguous proportions. I've been called every name under the sun on here by untouchable stalwarts whilst not reciprocating, yet constantly threatened with being banned. If indeed the NSC does see itself as the new Bible, it does not take a genius to align my plight of honest, yet controversial views being met with hostility and fear with that of another young man many years ago who was also punished for nothing more than a conviction in his beliefs.

:lolol: what a nob

VHA on NSC

Banned
May 17, 2013
*Pats you on the back*

Our stadium really IS crappy, isn't it? SUCH a burden on us.

You are a childish troll, but you're a lot of fun to laugh at.
How can a club with a new stadium, full to capacity, with allegedly a very modest playing budget, not paying off the interest free loan to build the stadium, be losing almost £10m a year?

Psalm 56:5

Banned
May 19, 2013
Trolling is trolling, irrespective of whether you use big words, txt spk or smilies. this knobhead has demonstrated repeatedly that he is not here to 'debate'. If he were, he wouldn't continue to ignore every post that refutes his nonsense suggestions, and continue to post them as fact, again, and again, and again.

A different opinion is not trolling. Take any non-football topic discussed on NSC (religious belief for example) and you'll see vastly opposing views, with people repeating the same arguments, and the other side declaring them to be nonsense.

If you don't want different views that's your call, but it's a bit low to label them trolling simply because they differ from the views you hold.

Internet trolls are anonymous attention seeking tits, who will keep coming back posting anything (regardless of whether they believe it) simply to get a reaction. Vince isn't anonymous, he's posted and identifiable on the Internet for years. He's not posting just to get a reaction, he's posting a Palace perspective. Some of it doubtless is to get a reaction, but fairs fair as plenty of Brighton fans do the reverse.

It is your board though and your call, but are you not being a wee bit overly sensitive? As I say, it's not like this view is being pushed in every thread preventing normal discussion. Its in a few threads and mostly limited to the same protagonists. Not hard to avoid.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
If you ban him you've lost, if his tedious arguments are unreasonable surely its better to point him in the right direction rather than threats of flexing your moderating muscles.

The fact is he is a troll, however he might try to word it, he's a troll. He's no different to the likes of Aquilaugh of GlennMurray, just he has a better grasp of the English language.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

You see Buckers, I actually agree with that 99.9% of the time, which is why the <top secret> mod records, show that I'm the least BAN-happy mod on the board. I hate banning people for stuff other than spamming and serious abuse. But then, just as I was taking notive of your argument, the sanctimonious troll posts THIS:

And I'm back to banning him.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
A different opinion is not trolling. Take any non-football topic discussed on NSC (religious belief for example) and you'll see vastly opposing views, with people repeating the same arguments, and the other side declaring them to be nonsense.

If you don't want different views that's your call, but it's a bit low to label them trolling simply because they differ from the views you hold.

Internet trolls are anonymous attention seeking tits, who will keep coming back posting anything (regardless of whether they believe it) simply to get a reaction. Vince isn't anonymous, he's posted and identifiable on the Internet for years. He's not posting just to get a reaction, he's posting a Palace perspective. Some of it doubtless is to get a reaction, but fairs fair as plenty of Brighton fans do the reverse.

It is your board though and your call, but are you not being a wee bit overly sensitive? As I say, it's not like this view is being pushed in every thread preventing normal discussion. Its in a few threads and mostly limited to the same protagonists. Not hard to avoid.

The problem is that each time he is provided with an answer he moves on to a different angle of attack. He's trolling, very cleverly I may add, but it's still trolling.

VHA on NSC

Banned
May 17, 2013

I'm disappointed in the personal dig, Buckley, as I have thus far enjoyed your posts and had you down as one who was able to look beyond the antagonism of partisan agendas and cross pork swords with vigour and without recrimination.

I do, however appreciate your gentle criticism of oppressive megalomania.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
How can a club with a new stadium, full to capacity, with allegedly a very modest playing budget, not paying off the interest free loan to build the stadium, be losing almost £10m a year?

*Avoid my comment, change angle, keep on TROLLING*

Great work fella.

VHA on NSC

Banned
May 17, 2013

Well said, Psalm. I either post my honest opinion, or post for fun. I take no delight in merely winding people up. It seems odd that I am being singled out, yet The Major, quite obviously a troll, not a Brighton fan, and clearly delusional has become an NSC stalwart.

Psalm 56:5

Banned
May 19, 2013
The problem is that each time he is provided with an answer he moves on to a different angle of attack. He's trolling, very cleverly I may add, but it's still trolling.

How does this differ from when an athiest gives an "answer" to a thiest, or vice versa? People changing tack and putting forward their argument in a new way is what happens in any debate. That is not "trolling" that is discussion.

Taking the mickey out of your opponent is also part of debate, so making a joke at Brighton's expense doesn't make someone a troll any more than the reverse is true either.

I like shooting the breeze about stuff and enjoy different points of view, but I can't stand Internet trolls. People are too quick to start shouting troll these days. Often it's just shorthand for "I don't like what you're saying".

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
How does this differ from when an athiest gives an "answer" to a thiest, or vice versa? People changing tack and putting forwar their argument in a new way is what happens in any debate. That is not "trolling" that is discussion.

Taking the mickey out of your opponent is also part of debate, so making a joke at Brighton's expense doesn't make someone a troll any more than the reverse is true either.

I like shooting the breeze about stuff and enjoy different points of view, but I can't stand Internet trolls. People are too quick to start shouting troll these days. Often it's just shorthand for "I don't like what you're saying".

What odds does it make you if he is banned ?

VHA on NSC

Banned
May 17, 2013
*Avoid my comment, change angle, keep on TROLLING*

Great work fella.

It was a direct response to your comment. My assumption was that your new stadium was to be the portal to success and establish BHAFC, with its massive crowds and income generated by Falmer, into the big league.

So how, two years on, with modest player expenditure, is the club still losing millions every year, whilst not even paying back the cost of purchasing the stadium?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here