Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] Palace just signed some geezer for six million....

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Not really. This is a Brighton forum so people can put what they like. It only gets boring when you and your Palace cohorts come on here, that it get boring. Why not go back to your own forums and go on about how great Gayle, Dobbie and Palace are and talk to people who care?

A good point imo.

albionite

May 20, 2009
:lolol: Easily wound up aren't ya?

If that thought makes you feel better about your sad life, ok.

I wouldn't dream of posting on BBS I have better things to do with my life. I am only interested in reading what other Brighton fans opinions and couldn't give a fu*k about your deluded views or your attempts to derail a thread.

The sooner the mods stick you all in your own little muppet away room the better.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Just a quick reminder of the 'rules'.

If you start (yet another) thread about Palace then their fans are perfectly entitled to comment about the issue.

If you start a thread about something to do with the Albion and they start winding us up on the thread then they will get a ban.

If you start a thread about something else and it is kept on topic then anyone is free to say whatever they wish, provided it does not break any other guidelines.

Paul Skinback

Oct 3, 2009
Haha,:tantrum:

It's nice to have a good job actually although I often wonder how peasants like you survive on a weekly giro?

Peasants, hehe, been in the same trade for 20 years, offered advice on here too.

Paul Skinback

Oct 3, 2009
Think I read somewhere that zaha wasn't a fergie signing but a backroom one

Where did you read that? I just put that into Google and nothing. Just put your hands up and say he was a good player and has gone to play at a higher level. Some of our fans will forever defend him much in the way some of your fans defend the amazingly over hyped Bobby Zamora.

jojobarnet

May 28, 2013
:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here