Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] Palace hypocrisy

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Typical Brighton. Always trying to put us down when they're in turmoil themselves.

Forever in our shadow.
Nothing wrong with Palace posting on here,they're not being abusive,just having a bit of banter,besides we should help the mentally disadvantaged....they can't help supporting the wrong club...

surlyseagull

Aug 23, 2008
Glad to see a BHAFC fan that doesn't wear rose tinted specs. It's embarrassing some of the denial by posters on here.
I think you need to read back on a few threads and posts my friend and you will see the majority do not wear rose tinted specs and have in fact given your team credit where its due ,credit which I would find hard to believe would be reciprocated by your forum if the boot were on the other foot (scuse the pun ).

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Maybe if we stop replying to these Palace idiots they will go back to one of their own forums, it's getting really dull now!

Were you not one of the NSC deserters that went off to that wanky 'SeagullsChat' that had 7 members? There's no Palace fans there. There's no Brighton fans either, but y'know.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
I am not rude enough to advertise another football forum on a football forum, I doubt you would add much to discourse anyway

Not leaving this thread alone then ? Is your other forum worth going on for abit of trolling ?

Return of the Makh

May 11, 2014
Turmoil :lol:

How's your cladding?

It's fine thanks, getting another make-over this pre-season! :thumbsup:

How's your vastly inferior squad, your amateur academy, your JCL fanbase, your minus £8 million per season finances and your manager doing? Oh, forget that last one, you don't have a manager currently as the last one legged it from the sinking ship!! :lolol:

rubin

Oct 24, 2011

How's your vastly inferior squad, your amateur academy, your JCL fanbase, your minus £8 million per season finances and your manager doing? Oh, forget that last one, you don't have a manager currently as the last one legged it from the sinking ship!! :lolol:

I'd heard that their new academy was going to instantly churn out youngsters worth £10m plus, because they've spent so much money on it. That's the way it works, isn't it?

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean

Bless, must be so much better covering shit with more shit.
yzeryhu6.jpg

I'd say our £30m state of the art training/academy facilities are just super thank you petal.

You can mention fanbase much as you like sweetcheeks but we both know ours is bigger even including your massive increase in punters this season. Funny that, I thought we were the plastic ones.

Best supported club outside of the prem, and better supported than plenty in the prem hardly a sinking ship is it x

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003

JCL fanbase :lolol: you're not honestly telling me that the 10k fans you didn't have last season who are now turning up at crumbling Shithurst Park are all Chelsea, Arsenal, Spurs and Liverpool fans, with not one single Palace JCL amongst them are you baby? Do joggeth on sweet cheeks.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I'd heard that their new academy was going to instantly churn out youngsters worth £10m plus, because they've spent so much money on it. That's the way it works, isn't it?

Nice to see our academy is already attracting young talent from the Palace catchment area , even better when it is revealed they are a Palace season ticket holder :lol:

Return of the Makh

May 11, 2014
Nice to see our academy is already attracting young talent from the Palace catchment area , even better when it is revealed they are a Palace season ticket holder :lol:

Now you're just making stuff up, how desperate! Why would anyone sane join your academy from ours?? It would be like Ronaldo quitting Real Madrid and joining Accrington Stanley!

Return of the Makh

May 11, 2014
Bless, must be so much better covering shit with more shit.
yzeryhu6.jpg

I'd say our £30m state of the art training/academy facilities are just super thank you petal.

You can mention fanbase much as you like sweetcheeks but we both know ours is bigger even including your massive increase in punters this season. Funny that, I thought we were the plastic ones.

Best supported club outside of the prem, and better supported than plenty in the prem hardly a sinking ship is it x

We sell out most weeks mate, don't worry about our support. If we had a new stadium like yours, we'd be getting gates of 35,000.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Now your just make stuff up, how desperate! Why would any sane join your academy from ours?? It would be like Ronaldo quitting Real Madrid and joining Accrington Stanley!

Congratulations, you're almost as illiterate as that other Palace bell end The Last Dildo. :lolol:

You're not related by any chance?........:wink: IP address and all that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here