[Palace] Palace hypocrisy

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rohana

I'm.Actually.Dead.
Feb 16, 2010
Shoreham-By-Sea
You do realise Derby knocked us out of the Play-offs?

As I was at both legs of the play-offs, yes I did realise that. Thank you though babycakes. xxx

When I said "Next Season" I was referring to... well, next season. I fully expect us to romp the league and then in our first Premier League season (15/16 if you're still struggling) I'd expect us to finish top 4 as we're BHAFC and have a GOD GIVEN right to win every game we play and apparently we wouldn't/shouldn't be elated with 11th in the Premiership like Palace are.

COYP

Oct 1, 2012

andy1980

Feb 23, 2009
Really!? I'm sure it was more near the 8 million mark which does comply with the FFP. I could be wrong though?

Where did you find this out?

I think he means the season before the one thats just finished. Which we still complied with FFP because our estimated FFP loss was £11 million, and we were allowed to loose £12 million.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
As I was at both legs of the play-offs, yes I did realise that. Thank you though babycakes. xxx

When I said "Next Season" I was referring to... well, next season. I fully expect us to romp the league and then in our first Premier League season (15/16 if you're still struggling) I'd expect us to finish top 4 as we're BHAFC and have a GOD GIVEN right to win every game we play and apparently we wouldn't/shouldn't be elated with 11th in the Premiership like Palace are.

Has Man United got boring?

COYP

Oct 1, 2012
I think he means the season before the one thats just finished. Which we still complied with FFP because our estimated FFP loss was £11 million, and we were allowed to loose £12 million.

Well no, you didn't comply with it because you lost £14.7m, which as I'm sure you're aware is a larger figure than £12m. We don't know yet how much you've lost this season as the figures haven't been posted yet. I wouldn't be surprised to find out its around the £10m mark even with selling Bridcutt, Barnes and the other feller.

Return of the Makh

May 11, 2014
A relegation scrap next season is not progression from this season. Prem survival is your only hope. Southampton are the club to be inspired by.

You're talking a load of rubbish and you know it! If we finish below 11th next season but still stay up, do you really think we will care? No, because we will still be sitting at the table and participating as one of the 20 teams in the best league in the world, getting to watch quality players week in week out and getting to travel away to some of the most famous stadiums in the world. Of course we'd like to do better each year on terms of league position but we are as fans also realistic and know that we are going to have to crawl before we can walk. Progression for us in the next few years is continued survival then once we have banked the money from 3 or 4 successive seasons, we can then look to push on.

andy1980

Feb 23, 2009
Well no, you didn't comply with it because you lost £14.7m, which as I'm sure you're aware is a larger figure than £12m. We don't know yet how much you've lost this season as the figures haven't been posted yet. I wouldn't be surprised to find out its around the £10m mark even with selling Bridcutt, Barnes and the other feller.

Yes we did comply, because FFP accounts are based on the normal accounts. They are not the same thing. That is a fact.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Yes, Yes it has.

Cracking reply though, for somebody who clearly has an extra chromosome you're doing a fantastic job.

Using autism as insult now are we? *yawn*

Return of the Makh

May 11, 2014
Maybe if we stop replying to these Palace idiots they will go back to one of their own forums, it's getting really dull now!

If you don't like the thread, why read it or post on it, nobody is asking you too. Also, the original thread was started by a Brighton fan slagging us off, think we have a right to reply as long as we are not being abusive.

COYP

Oct 1, 2012
Maybe if we stop replying to these Palace idiots they will go back to one of their own forums, it's getting really dull now!

Stop making threads about us, we'll stop replying to them and educating you :)

It's really sunny outside.

I have cut the grass, swept the patio, done a tip run and put the washing out.

I am just about to have a shower and go to the pub and meet friends, sit in the garden with a cold beer and generally enjoy Sun(y)day.

You should try it.

COYP

Oct 1, 2012
Lowering myself down to your playground level of comebacks, petal. Random claims are fun, aren't they?

"Yeah well, you support Man.U."
"Well, your mum smells like piss."

Don't worry Rohana. The Truth is one of those people that likes to play 'Holier than thou' and when you're not watching asks Tony Bloom if Oscar was an alcoholic.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Lowering myself down to your playground level of comebacks, petal. Random claims are fun, aren't they?

"Yeah well, you support Man.U."
"Well, your mum smells like piss."

My mum smells of piss? That means she had a bath, she usually stinks of shit.

Guess I'll take a visit, cheers mate x

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Don't worry Rohana. The Truth is one of those people that likes to play 'Holier than thou' and when you're not watching asks Tony Bloom if Oscar was an alcoholic.

He did like his Sangria did he not?

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012

Maybe you should take the lead ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports