Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Palace home game moved to Wed 15th - RMT Strike on Thursday 16th March

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Excellent news. I'll be WFH that day. Means I can slope off nice and early, mince into town for a couple of civilised shandies and some nosebag. Then up to Brighton station in plenty of time before the inevitable GOONFEST kicks off with Sussex Police when the spotty black clad slack-jawed cockspangles infest the whoile place with their rampant buffoonery.

Result.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
They timed that well. Friday was the deadline for all match day ticket holders to request a refund if they couldn't make the rearranged Thurs fixture.

PHCgull

Gus-ambivalent User
Mar 5, 2009
fuXAKE!!!!!!!! there goes my day at cheltenham

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I can’t find anything but is the Uni car parking open for this?

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
And my wife wonders why we don't go away during the football season. Man Utd moved to Sunday meant a short break away. Planned trip for the 16th was cancelled when Palace was shoved there, but now we could have gone away. Football fixture changes are driving me nuts.

pure_white

Dec 8, 2021
And my wife wonders why we don't go away during the football season. Man Utd moved to Sunday meant a short break away. Planned trip for the 16th was cancelled when Palace was shoved there, but now we could have gone away. Football fixture changes are driving me nuts.
you need last minute dot com and equivalents! And yeah I know what you mean. I have now got to the stage where for the summer holiday I take a risk as I end up with far less choice guessing the start of the season and waiting on the fixtures.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

Frustrating for many I know (although it's worked out nicely for me).

Cup Finals and rail strikes are the unfortunate factors here, but the club / authorities have definitely done the right thing in getting this fixture bumped back.

No trains always causes a degree of carnage, but when it also involves a large number of neanderthal knuckle-dragging cretins coming down from the slums, is a no brainer to bump it.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Massive bums!

I was set fair for the 16th. In contrast, the 15th is a nightmare, as my work has a shift lockdown to cover its own strike (don't ask). Will find out tomorrow if I can wrangle my shifts. Might have to all out beg my superiors. What the hell? It's not as though I have any pride left at this point.

Otherwise it's my first run in with the ticket exchange.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here