Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Palace home game moved to Wed 15th - RMT Strike on Thursday 16th March

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
There won’t be I’ve regularly travelled back from London and various football matches on evenings before a strike, it’s fine, if anything better service than usual. More staff turn up on days before strikes so they can take annual leave/rest day on the strike day. Like I said the everyone will sign on before midnight for late turns so won’t be an issue.
I've been caught out twice on the evening before strikes due to trains not running due to " no train crew " and the other occasion the train just didn't run and disappeared from the board.

I wouldn't trust it at all

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
I've been caught out twice on the evening before strikes due to trains not running due to " no train crew " and the other occasion the train just didn't run and disappeared from the board.

I wouldn't trust it at all
That happens every day, because there isn't enough staff to run the railway, there is no strike related reason that I expect this happened, the railways are just in a dire state.

pure_white

Dec 8, 2021
Hopefully the club will announce tomorrow that they are aware of the Palace match trains issue and will look into matters. The railways are always useless at providing info on their sketchy service until nearer the time when we all know it will be basically what it was last time - that doesnt help anyone, including the club!

Last edited:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Hopefully the club will announce tomorrow that they are aware of the Palace match trains issue and will look into matters. The railways are always useless at providing info on their sketchy service until nearer the time when we all know it will be basically what it was last time - that d9esnt help anyone, including the club!
Indeed, just for you no doubt

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Do I take it that the uni parking is suspended that night too?

Jul 7, 2003
Possibly. We played Spurs last season the same day the aforementioned Energumene won. He was certainly at Cheltenham no idea if he made it back to Brighton for the game though.
He did make it back but only just. He was supposed to be getting a helicopter back but the weather was too bad so had to be driven down instead.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
🚨
FIXTURE NEWS
🚨

Due to planned rail strikes, our home game against Crystal Palace will now take place on Wednesday 15 March, kick off 7.30pm.
📅
#BHAFC

mwrpoole

Sep 10, 2010
Sevenoaks
Hmmm, that's annoying for me. Was planning on staying down south for palace and Man Utd, staying an extra day isn't ideal.
The ManU game is highly likely to be rearranged anyhow as its the FA Cup 1/4 final weekend. Unless we both lose next week of course!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here