Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Palace home game moved to Wed 15th - RMT Strike on Thursday 16th March

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Just managed to get two tickets in the Lower East a few minutes ago.

Very unlucky for some that can’t now make it but I was gutted couldn’t make the 17th tbh.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Just managed to get two tickets in the Lower East a few minutes ago.

Very unlucky for some that can’t now make it but I was gutted couldn’t make the 17th tbh.
You going?

Jul 7, 2003
Couldn't make 16th so got a refund on my original September coach booking from Seagull Travel (very fast and efficient).

Now it's moved again, I can make the 15th so had to rebook with ST only to find no availability where I wanted to travel from so will now have to drive somewhere else to get the coach over.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
I felt for those who were having to choose between the game and Fatboy Slim.

I have tickets for The Comet is Coming on Wednesday 15th. :mad:

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
I felt for those who were having to choose between the game and Fatboy Slim.

I have tickets for The Comet is Coming on Wednesday 15th. :mad:
Wed 15th date was changed to the 17th last month. May have worked out better for the people who have tickets that it's moved to the Wed rather than the Thur. (y)

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Wed 15th date was changed to the 17th last month. May have worked out better for the people who have tickets that it's moved to the Wed rather than the Thur. (y)
I don't quite understand - Wednesday 15th date was changed to the 17th for what?

I have only been aware of the Palace game being set for Thursday 16th, and now changing to Wednesday 15th.

Looking online, The Comet is Coming is still set for Wednesday 15th.

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
I don't quite understand - Wednesday 15th date was changed to the 17th for what?

I have only been aware of the Palace game being set for Thursday 16th, and now changing to Wednesday 15th.

Sorry I was a bit ambiguous there! The Fatboy Slim gig was changed from the 15th to the 17th.

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022

TRAIN STRIKE NOW CANCELLED on 16th 🙄

(I am personally hoping match is not going to be changed back to the 17th - what a clusterfcuk that’ll be)

EDIT - RMT union still going ahead with action

Last edited:

pure_white

Dec 8, 2021
The strike is cancelled? Need keep game on Wed as moving again unnecessarily causes more chaos. What a joke these unions are. Looks like RMT and lynchead are still striking so no trains.

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
TRAIN STRIKE NOW CANCELLED on 16th 🙄

(I am personally hoping match is not going to be changed back to the 17th - what a clusterfcuk that’ll be)

unless I'm missing something the RMT action is still going ahead?

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
The strike is cancelled? Need keep game on Wed as moving again unnecessarily causes more chaos. What a joke these unions are. Looks like RMT and lynchead are still striking so no trains.
Actually just trying to clarify - maybe only the smaller union has cancelled strike action

Yes, I only read the headline - 🙄 Only the TSSA Union cancelled strike

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Ok so what are we missing here.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here