Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace go into administration...

roffeyeagle

Jan 12, 2010
In better news, Warnock is staying on after being given assurances his entire squad will not be depleted. Moses and a couple of others will go and I'd like to think we can stay up with this in mind. Sorry lads, looks like you might need a promotion before you can mix it with the 'big boys' :thumbsup:

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Makes me laugh that NSC's 'Palarse Pets' are all on this thread, biggin' up their pot-less shower. Still, if it helps take their lil' minds off the harsh reality of administration & points deductions for a few fleeting moments.. :wave:

herbicide

weedkiller
Mar 25, 2006
Horley
Makes me laugh that NSC's 'Palarse Pets' are all on this thread, biggin' up their pot-less shower. Still, if it helps take their lil' minds off the harsh reality of administration & points deductions for a few fleeting moments.. :wave:

We've forgotten already and are preparing to take the piss out of your tiny club for a good while yet. :wave:

EDIT: preparin'

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley

I feel absolutely terrible that a 10 point deduction has left us floating about at the bottom of the table.But only as other's may feel that we are a club like your shower.You lot though are used to it although in a different (lower league)and with no point's deduction.:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
We've forgotten already and are preparing to take the piss out of your tiny club for a good while yet. :wave:

EDIT: preparin'

You`ve forgotten already ? Well let me remind you. You have just been deducted 10 points because you`re a bunch of welshing, cheating pikeys.
I know the Football league didn`t put it quite like that but thats political correctness for you.

herbicide

weedkiller
Mar 25, 2006
Horley
You`ve forgotten already ? Well let me remind you. You have just been deducted 10 points because you`re a bunch of welshing, cheating pikeys.
I know the Football league didn`t put it quite like that but thats political correctness for you.

How amusing.

You are all poofters and your mums smell.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
I feel absolutely terrible that a 10 point deduction has left us floating about at the bottom of the table.But only as other's may feel that we are a club like your shower.You lot though are used to it although in a different (lower league)and with no point's deduction.:laugh::laugh::laugh:

So you feel 'terrible', - No mention again of the money you lot owe money to others I see.I had a quick look through the BBS and nobody seems to give a shit that lots of small Creditors are going to seriously lose out here. Some, unlike you lot, may not survive, and will not just have their debts wiped away at the stroke of an Administor's pen.

Debts of 30+ million - who to - other clubs, small businesses (printers, caterers, all sorts of different suppliers etc.) all of who will get next to nothing from what they are owed. (And that's forgetting HMRC for a moment)

I really don't want Palarse to go bust - I have been watching the Albion since 1974 and seen some fantastic (and horrendous!) games between the clubs, and how could you be our rivals if you wern't around, but I really don't like the idea of a reformed Palarse wiping out it's debts, selling one or two players (10 points may cost you a play off spot but you won't go down) and leaving lots of other businesses seriously out of pocket.

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
Whoopee I'm the 400th post on this never-ending topic.

I wish well on both Palace AND Brighton, let's hope our on-the-field rivalry will resume at the second tier rather than the third...:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here