Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace go into administration...

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Palace only able to name 3 subs tonight at Newcastlle and Moses hasn't travelled so presumably gone within the next couple of days

oh dear :)

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
might have to be a member of the bbs to see it cant c and p over 28 pages

shows all the registard mortgages with company house

people who brought 3 5 and 10 year season tickets might have a shock.

I've got a log in over there, which page/thread was the attachment taken from ?

Cheers

roffeyeagle

Jan 12, 2010
In the cold light of the early hours of the morning I'm not quite sure I'm as optimistic as I was yesterday. The result tonight aside, we were expecting Newcastle to beat us regardless of our financial plight (though we more than matched them from the reviews I've heard from my mates), but the alarming news was that Moses was not allowed to play. Though this could be seem as a positive as we may be expecting a decent fee for him. Warnock's future is up in the air but I hope he'll stay.

The news is that the adminstrators remain confident of finding an investor and they've had some enquiries at this early stage. It's going to be a bit squeaky bum time but I think they'll be a clearer picture on Monday when the window shuts and we'll see what we're left with. I'd like to thank the majority of you for your kind words because we all know what's it like to be in this situation and you lot more so than most. We supported you in your times of need despite hating you, probably because we hated you and we need you as much as you need us. The morons who have commented should just think about who'll you be looking out for in next year 3rd round FA Cup draw if we weren't in it, but I'm sure it won't come to that.

Thought I'd just leave my thoughts which are probably convaluted and spurious bollocks, but thought I'd share them because let's face it you're all closet Palace fans :banana:

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
How much do you need to raise? Isn't Moses going for upwards of 5m surely that's enough to pay the creditors? Not enough for the ground but enough to pull you through at the moment? Although I presume you'll always be struggling without the freehold?

I don't want too see Palace die or go down, would much prefer Brighton to be good enough to beat palace on our own merits.

roffeyeagle

Jan 12, 2010
How much do you need to raise? Isn't Moses going for upwards of 5m surely that's enough to pay the creditors? Not enough for the ground but enough to pull you through at the moment? Although I presume you'll always be struggling without the freehold?

I don't want too see Palace die or go down, would much prefer Brighton to be good enough to beat palace on our own merits.

I think we were expecting to get £5m plus for Moses before we went into administration, but I'd be amazed if we got more than £3m now, plus maybe some add-ons. We may have to sell a couple from Ambrose, Danns, Speroni and Clyne who, let's face it, are the only players we have that could raise some serious money. Everyone else is too old, shit or not proven at this level. We owe Agilo, who put us into administration, £5m I'm led to believe, and we have an unpaid tax bill and of course we'll have the administrators fees, we owe money to other clubs (Charlton, Ipswich and Bristol City I think) and not to mention god knows how many other people.

It's lucky we have Moses because we always knew he 'd be goneski because he's a top class player, future England International, so as you say his sale will help enormously. Without a freehold, we'll always be a couple of dodgy financial decisions away from being up shit creek again.

beardy gull

Jul 18, 2003
Portslade
I think we were expecting to get £5m plus for Moses before we went into administration, but I'd be amazed if we got more than £3m now, plus maybe some add-ons. We may have to sell a couple from Ambrose, Danns, Speroni and Clyne who, let's face it, are the only players we have that could raise some serious money. Everyone else is too old, shit or not proven at this level. We owe Agilo, who put us into administration, £5m I'm led to believe, and we have an unpaid tax bill and of course we'll have the administrators fees, we owe money to other clubs (Charlton, Ipswich and Bristol City I think) and not to mention god knows how many other people.

It's lucky we have Moses because we always knew he 'd be goneski because he's a top class player, future England International, so as you say his sale will help enormously. Without a freehold, we'll always be a couple of dodgy financial decisions away from being up shit creek again.

Haven't WBA and Nottingham Forest bid £1.5m?

Last edited:

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
I think we were expecting to get £5m plus for Moses before we went into administration, but I'd be amazed if we got more than £3m now, plus maybe some add-ons.

On the talksport today they were saying you will be lucky to get 2m for the geezer as he is unproven at prem level and has struggled slightly this year and not as prolific as last year. Therefore they said they expect you to get about 1.2m for the chap......(NOT MY WORDS.....TALKBOLLOXS) :wave:

Cullip4

Oct 4, 2003
Brighton
P A L, A C E
Palace aint go no money,
With a nick nack paddy wack call a dog a hound,
You can buy Moses for a pound

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here