Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace go into administration...

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
Yes because as everyone knows, Croydon and the surrounding area is absolutely rammed with caravans. We all live in them. In fact - in the same way as all Brighton fans all live in Brighton - all Palace fans live in Croydon, in the big caravan park next to the ground.

PS - we have Wi-Fi up here (in Croydon where we all live).

Touchy

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Yes because as everyone knows, Croydon and the surrounding area is absolutely rammed with caravans. We all live in them. In fact - in the same way as all Brighton fans all live in Brighton - all Palace fans live in Croydon, in the big caravan park next to the ground.

i knew it ! :lol:

seriously, good luck with everything.

I know how much it pissed me off (and it feckin did big time) when we were being put over a barrel and fecked from behind........(leave it..!)

True loyal Supporters of any club dont deserve this....

I love to hate Palarse.....

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Yes, we are all too stupid to use internet security options.

But some of the caravans are very valuable, what with all the horse-brasses and that, mush.

Not to mention the Lucky White Heather, maybe you should deliver some to Tangoman.

herbicide

weedkiller
Mar 25, 2006
Horley
i knew it ! :lol:

seriously, good luck with everything.

I know how much it pissed me off (and it feckin did big time) when we were being put over a barrel and fecked from behind........(leave it..!)

True loyal Supporters of any club dont deserve this....

I love to hate Palarse.....

Well done for spotting the irony, PF. Unlike the previous poster. :thumbsup:

This is all part of supporting your team though, isn't it. This is what we signed up for. Like you guys, we don't go to "soccer" matches to drink Bolly and eat prawn vol-au-vents. To be honest, I am feeling sick (quite literally) about what is happening, but I am sure the club will still be there after the dust has settled and maybe in a position to play you again. Cheers.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent

This is all part of supporting your team though, isn't it. This is what we signed up for. Like you guys, we don't go to "soccer" matches to drink Bolly and eat prawn vol-au-vents. To be honest, I am feeling sick (quite literally) about what is happening, but I am sure the club will still be there after the dust has settled and maybe in a position to play you again. Cheers.

The thing that would be bothering me is that if this isn't sorted quickly Tangoman (or whoever) might decide to do an 'Archer' and flog Selhurst as joking aside that location is very saleable.

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly

As well as everyone knows that Brighton is absolutley rammed with bohemian art shops run by Justin or Maxwell and all Brighton fans are really quite effeminate chanting 'Seagulls' in a mimic style of John Inman. We all live in pink boudoirs iverlooking the pier. Fact!

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....

I and maybe 80% of the Albion fans on this board (age permitting) know all to well that sick to the gut wrenching feeling, were you just can't belive whats happenend and worry what the future may hold. I just wanted to kill Archer and Bellotti at the time, and i mean KILL......

Anyway if we can come through the other side, im sure you can as your in no where near as much shit as we were.

As i say good luck, I hate you guys and want you around forever for my kids to hate too..... :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Hunting 784561

Jul 8, 2003
As well as everyone knows that Brighton is absolutley rammed with bohemian art shops run by Justin or Maxwell and all Brighton fans are really quite effeminate chanting 'Seagulls' in a mimic style of John Inman. We all live in pink boudoirs iverlooking the pier. Fact!

Why that is just plain RIDICULOUS.

Some of them are called Quentin or Fanny.

herbicide

weedkiller
Mar 25, 2006
Horley

Now Brixtaan is really confused.

you poof.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Loving that BBC article, particularly Warnocks quote:

"The players are in shock. We had a meeting and explained as much as we could to them."

"You can only do so much though. Most of them didn't understand the long words, two of them started to cry, and Darren Ambrose thought 'going into admin' meant adding men to the squad".

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
good luck, I hate you guys and want you around forever for my kids to hate too..... :thumbsup:

Beautifully put. We haven't come through all this not to have Palace there to thrash every Boxing Day.

tarquin911

Feb 18, 2009
Wipes out the debt though?....and they should be available on the cheap. I don't think that this is necessarily the worst news for them, as long as an owner (mug) is found quickly enough.

Lets have a whip round, buy the club , then sell their ground flaten it and build shops...........
sounds familliar!

Grapes of Wrath

Nov 1, 2009
Worthing
As i say good luck, I hate you guys and want you around forever for my kids to hate too..... :thumbsup:[/QUOTE]

Not that i have kids, but if i did i would want them to hate Palace too, its a religion that those outside of the 2 clubs dont always understand.

Sure they will get out of this, and I am guessing Ron Noades love him or loathe him has plans to get involved again!

Main thing is they survive, and we can get back to our usual animosity, with the occassional game where we can chase each other around the streets of Brighton and Croydon.

Good luck:lolol:

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
The thing that would be bothering me is that if this isn't sorted quickly Tangoman (or whoever) might decide to do an 'Archer' and flog Selhurst as joking aside that location is very saleable.
Tangoman cannot sell it as he doesn't own it.Rock investments, who are also in administration,own the freehold.Our old friend ron noades tried to buy it a month or so back(obviously on the cheap)but they did not want to sell it.

phoenix

May 18, 2009
Originally Posted by Psychobilly freakout
good luck, I hate you guys and want you around forever for my kids to hate too.....

Yes hit the nail on the head there,Psychobilly. could not have put it better myself.

:thumbsup:

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing

Careful - didn't I read an article in The Argus saying exactly that to get US gays over here spending their pink dollars??

Huple

Unregistered
May 28, 2008
Standish Sanatarium
I did a job for someone recently and they said that they couldn`t pay me up as they were in the shit with money. I was sooooooo annoyed that I thought feck it I`ll go down the pub have a pint and try and calm down.
Lo and behold who do I find in there downing pints and chasers like there`s no tomorrow but the bugger who owes me the dosh.
Well................ I mean.......... Hope he gets it together and gets himself sorted.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here