Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace go into administration...

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
To be honest, they are quite a big club, I imagine there will be a situation similar to Southampton and they'll be loaded again in a few months time.

Still, at least they won't go up!
Thats where you're wrong as palace have an old ground with wooden seats:laugh:It seems most investers look at stadia and potential:thumbsup:

roffeyeagle

Jan 12, 2010
Lets be honest it was only a few who chipped in as most loved it.

BYE BYE PALACE:thumbsup:

Ask any Palace fan if they wanted Brighton to go under, they'd say no. I want them to be in a similar league position to us, with similar resources, similar fanbase, similar aspirations and playing each other every season. What's the point having a rivalry if one, it doesn't exist, two, it's not an even footing and three, you never even play each other.

I'm not sure why I'm saying this considering we're in administration but while I laugh when you lose and enjoy your bad spells of form, deep down every Palace fan wants you in the same league as us. And you'd be lying if you didn't want both clubs to have relative success and bring back the old days of an intense rivalry.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Ask any Palace fan if they wanted Brighton to go under, they'd say no. I want them to be in a similar league position to us, with similar resources, similar fanbase, similar aspirations and playing each other every season. What's the point having a rivalry if one, it doesn't exist, two, it's not an even footing and three, you never even play each other.

I'm not sure why I'm saying this considering we're in administration but while I laugh when you lose and enjoy your bad spells of form, deep down every Palace fan wants you in the same league as us. And you'd be lying if you didn't want both clubs to have relative success and bring back the old days of an intense rivalry.
My opinion back then was that i wanted zero help from palace but that was my view and many on here will agree with you.:wink:

Til the day i die i would never ask for any help from palace fans:angry:

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009

I and I'd presume most others on this forum don't want palarse to go under, however seeing your rivals go from top 10 to bottom 7-8 is quite funny, I reckon you palarse would laugh at us also.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home

Good for you.

Glad you dont get involved with the REMF. I take it you were not there at Fans United? I was with 5 Palace fans!

f*** me...talk about parochial.

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston
He wouldn't - we always beat them there.

Whilst were on the subject of Palace, assuming they still have a team next week, what's the best way to get there for a night game? I was going to go by train / tube rather than drive?

It would be nice to organise a collection for them, I could drop it in before the game..... on second thoughts, f*** 'em :wink:

No need for the tube.
If your going from Brighton then catch the fast service to East Croydon ( about 40 mins ) then change train to Norwood Junction ( 1 stop from EC about 5 mins). Its easy!

roffeyeagle

Jan 12, 2010
My opinion back then was that i wanted zero help from palace but that was my view and many on here will agree with you.:wink:

I can understand that, but it's help from football fans helping to save another club go under. You know, I wouldn't ask for help from Bri.ghton fans, but we would accept it with gratitude. Afterall what is Palace without Brighton and vice versa? Personally the ecstacy of McAnuff's last minute winner cannot be beaten unless it's a big cup game or Play Off game, and I'm sure you'd say the same about McShane's goal at Selhurst.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Palace are not going to die, it will be fine for them, just a bit of fun to be had along the way

roffeyeagle

Jan 12, 2010
I and I'd presume most others on this forum don't want palarse to go under, however seeing your rivals go from top 10 to bottom 7-8 is quite funny, I reckon you palarse would laugh at us also.

Yeah it would be funny for a minute or so, but then I'd be more worried to see if you were going under. Behind Palace, you'd be the last club I'd want to see go under, and because I like you, because I hate you, and that's why I want you in the same league as us, with loads of your Tesco bags at Selhurst singing your shit songs. It's the game we all look forward to. f*** Charlton, f*** Millwall, we want to play you and beat you.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Good for you.

Glad you dont get involved with the REMF. I take it you were not there at Fans United? I was with 5 Palace fans!

f*** me...talk about parochial.
Lets not get sentimental here Dave.At every opportunity Palace get to mock us they do.What is the point in having rivary then?
They won't go bust we all know that but seeing them in dire straights is the next best thing.

Last edited:

phoenix

May 18, 2009
I don't want palarse to go under, however seeing your rivals go from top 10 to bottom 7-8 is quite funny, I reckon you palarse would laugh at us also.

what the Wizard said. :lol:

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Albions future:

falmer-stadium-webcam.jpg

Palace's future:

_42370945_02ghanachelsea.jpg

That..is just....................VERYVERY........VERY...........FUNNY !!!!!!! :lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
In fairness I don't see how you can revel in Palace going to the shitter. Palace fans have always supported you in your times when you were up the shitter. I for one was on your march for Falmer. I can laugh at you lot when your team is shit or when you get relegated because you're rubbish, but never when it's nothing to do with the team, the management or the fans. Yeah we're f***ed for the moment, but to be honest we'll have a string of buyers wanting to pick up a club which has massive potential for a pittance. We may go down this season, but we've been in this position before and Coppell kept us up (pretty sure he took you lot down) with the kids and I'm sure Warnock will do the same.

Enjoy your moment, because when the realisation sinks in that Palace may lose a few players, are 10 points worse off but will come out of it in a couple of weeks time with our debts cleared (or certainly sorted out into a manageable position) with fresh funds you won't be laughing then. So enjoy your brand new half empty stadium and also enjoy your trips to Accrington and the like next season.

Palace will never die.
If you bother to look on the main page of nsc you will find plenty of Albion fans donating cash to that sponsored walk set up by a Palace fan.Don't play that Falmer march crap pal.

roffeyeagle

Jan 12, 2010
If you bother to look on the main page of nsc you will find plenty of Albion fans donating cash to that sponsored walk set up by a Palace fan.Don't play that Falmer march crap pal.

Entirely different causes, one is a charitable walk and football is surely irrelevant when it comes to a good cause. Falmer was about the wellbeing and future survival of your football club. We supported you then and on your Fans United day. That's my point.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here