Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace get thrashed AGAIN - The official thread

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Only found out they were even losing at final whistle from radio5live.

I would love to have watched the whole thing on Sky. Gutted, but so ffffffffunny.

I wonder if the derby heartache was a seminal result for them and turned their season round for the worse. I'm sure Clark and others would have looked at Gus's surprise formation and tactics, and thought he'll do the same. A blueprint to put them back in their mediocre place.

This has got Easter off to a great start.

(Holmesdale forum is showing signs of depressed and bitchy contributors. A few come across as pretty thick eg "Holloway must have been having a w*nk at half time".)

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
This has got Easter off to a great start.

Jermaine-Easter_2560018.jpg???

greyseagull

Jul 1, 2012
West Worthing
Tweet from Croydon Advertiser:

@AdvertiserSport: Some fan has just stormed into the press conference and shouted at Ian Holloway. Absolutely ridiculous. #cpfc

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Holloway: "Losing to Brighton seems to have dented everybody's belief, even around the ground."

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Think it might have. Fighting at the end between Palace fans. Fan also got into press conference and abused IH. Bad day.

We all have em. Fair play for comin on here. I think you'll be fine looking at ur fixtures. Barnsley and posh at home...

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
The respective goal differences are interesting between BHAFC and CPFC. I wonder if that might end up as a deciding factor in how we stack up at the end of the regular season?

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear!! Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of Neanderthals

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The respective goal differences are interesting between BHAFC and CPFC. I wonder if that might end up as a deciding factor in how we stack up at the end of the regular season?
I've had a £5 bet with a Palace colleague from the time they were miles clear of us.
This is the third time we've been in striking distance, hopefully it'll be third time lucky.

All through the banter, esp when we've got close, he's always hung onto the 'extra point' of goal difference.

Anything but a loss to Forest and it'll be an interesting conversation on Tuesday.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Few things make me smile as much as an embarrassing home defeat for croydon palarse

Thank you brummies

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
hahahahahahahaha everything about that match, result, bookings, fans fighting their own, press conference debacle............... lovely :thumbsup:

if only we had the owner and manager's comments

Surely the supreme irony would be if all Murray's goals counted for nowt if it came down to goal difference.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here