Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace get thrashed AGAIN - The official thread

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
@AdvertiserSport: Some ugly scenes here at the end. Fans fighting among themselves in the Lower Holmesdale and being separated. And dragged out.

You know what comes next..............

You burnt your town down
You burnt your town down

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
How did Jedinak not get booked. I assume the suspension thing is still going if he reached 10? Made shit loads of fouls and deserved a yellow for the foul that lead to the 4th Brum goal. Same old palarse getting lucky from the refs at home!

It could have gone either way for Palace in the run in - they could have sorted out their appalling away record and stormed the automatics or their good home form was going to dip and they drop out of the play - offs. Fortunately everyone can now see them for the tinpot outfit they are - lacking in squad depth, clueless leadership , shite fans who either don't turn up or p*ss off when the going gets tough.

If anyone of them ever mentions the early departures from the Amex or our crowds at the Withdean - remind them of the 17th March & tonight. Does anyone now seriously think they would have survived what we went through with Archer & co ? :O

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
How did Jedinak not get booked. I assume the suspension thing is still going if he reached 10? Made shit loads of fouls and deserved a yellow for the foul that lead to the 4th Brum goal. Same old palarse getting lucky from the refs at home!

He did, misses next two games they said

blue2

Apr 21, 2010
Just back from the rpub full of Palarse nealy pissed myself when the forth goal went in really had to try and control the laughing ...... However I will with hold the piss take until we have played Forest which make no mistake is a game we could get a spanking as in this league anything can happen

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
He has been all evening. At 2-0 down he was playing " Sad All Over" and taking the pee out of their goal announcements "Nikola...." "Zigic".

:clap:
Superb stuff.....he's like it every day at the moment....perhaps the club should invite him down for a half time interview.

:lolol:

Holloway press conference imminent, should be fun.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales

He was, and misses the next two games.

Northstand Mugs

The Seagulleater
Jun 28, 2012
Se25
We just didnt turn up,we are still on the M23 on our way to you,........... two games 7 goals, yep the bubble has burst, but we can still do it, we have to try and get an auto spot, play offs I will not look forward too, gutted aint the word right now...............................................SGE

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Palace v Birmingham - The official keep it all in one place, thread.

Had a crap day ...but just seen the result ..cheered me up no end

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
Palace v Birmingham - The official keep it all in one place, thread.

@AdvertiserSport: Some ugly scenes here at the end. Fans fighting among themselves in the Lower Holmesdale and being separated. And dragged out.

They had just heard that palace board of directors had given up on football at Selhurst and were going to Tarmac over the pitch. The pikey locals were fighting over who would win the contract.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here