Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace get thrashed AGAIN - The official thread

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Does anyone know if Holloway got a new coat ? It's been worrying me since last Sunday..

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Re: Palace v Birmingham - The official keep it all in one place, thread.

"Blackpool are going to dick all over us. Not only are we shite away from home and coming off the back of 0-3 and 0-4, they will be up for it to prove a point to IH."

"Always liked Holloway, as an outsider that is, but it was obvious for all to see that his attacking set up always conceeded goals.We never used to under Dougie.I love to see the flair but really what is the defending like???? Amateur and embarrassing !! Really thought we would get play offs too !"

"Holloway has ****ed us"

"Wish we had employed a proper football manager, rather than a comedian who goes for cheap laughs in press conferences but then he's not my new drinking buddy and the clubs not my plaything. Fantastic opportunity for promotion being thrown away by this tactically inept clown"

"thank you zaha you ******* idiot, the time we need all our players to be ready he gets suspended for being a dickhead"

"Walk away holloway you ****! You should be embarrassed to take a wage. Genuinely can't beleive that we are completely nose diving like this. Making us fans look like a bunch of *****."

"What do you mean get a grip. It's un ******* exceptable, holloways has dragged us down with his shit substitutions and even worse results. He isn't up to the job, never has been."

Smashed it! :bowdown:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here