Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace game tonight laughably cringworthy !!

Seagulls4life

Jul 30, 2010
Brighton
I'm in Colombia (really should change my location I guess) but I'll be back next week!

I wouldn't say I was upset, we're in the semi-finals of the cup and ticking along nicely in the league. Don't forget, many on here said we'd get relegated this season so I'm very happy thus far.

I think you'll have a tough job making the Amex non-plastic seeming as it's made from it!

Why are you on here if you're in Colombia? Come on mate, surely you have something better to do?!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I'm in Colombia (really should change my location I guess) but I'll be back next week!

I wouldn't say I was upset, we're in the semi-finals of the cup and ticking along nicely in the league. Don't forget, many on here said we'd get relegated this season so I'm very happy thus far.

I think you'll have a tough job making the Amex non-plastic seeming as it's made from it!

A) Fair play - but why this board and not your own?1

B) Fair play

C) Don't have a clue what your on about (maybe the roof which is some special material?). The Amex cost £100million, Cardiffs new ground (more capacity) cost £50million odd. You do the maths - our is made from the proper shizzle fella - no mechano stuff. Did enjoy seeing the empty wooden 'seats' tonight tho - well a strip of wood about 3 inches wide is the back of them so calling them seats is a diservice to your standard seat ;)

churley1

Oct 13, 2009
Bogota
Agree about Calvin Andrew. I remember some naff players with the Albion about 3 years ago, who somehow pop up in the Championship later on, on great wages. Must have some bullsh*tting agents!

The bloke will go down as one of our "Admin Hero's" because of his commitment, but it doesn't disguise the fact he's utter toilet :lol:

amexee

Jun 19, 2011
haywards heath
Coming from the club who put the lyrics to your dog shite songs on the TV's, saying we're tin pot is a bit rich isn't it.

Not the best result, but I don't think any of us expected a win after the heroics of Wednesday night. Having the likes of Calvin Andrew in the starting lineup didn't fill me with confidence!

DRUMMER, CLAP CO-ORDINATOR and GOAL MUSIC. A new low achieved, really made my day

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
The bloke will go down as one of our "Admin Hero's" because of his commitment, but it doesn't disguise the fact he's utter toilet :lol:

Must admit i text a palce mate something along them lines tonight. He was an OK Lg 1 player. Glad we didn't sign Garven either - can spray a pass but goes missing a lot - Bit like Ryan Harley :facepalm:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I have recently undergone surgery to have a cochlear implant fitted and have been gifted with a processor. I have been introduced to a whole new wolrd of sounds from the beeping of my car (when the door opens and the lights are on) to my own footsteps and the rustling of leaves to the sirens of an ambulance, but I had to switch myself off for that blasted drum. It was akin to an audible version of water torture, I imagine.

churley1

Oct 13, 2009
Bogota
A) Fair play - but why this board and not your own?1

B) Fair play

C) Don't have a clue what your on about (maybe the roof which is some special material?). The Amex cost £100million, Cardiffs new ground (more capacity) cost £50million odd. You do the maths - our is made from the proper shizzle fella - no mechano stuff. Did enjoy seeing the empty wooden 'seats' tonight tho - well a strip of wood about 3 inches wide is the back of them so calling them seats is a diservice to your standard seat ;)

I love our ground so it doesn't matter if yours is superior. You were homeless for 14 years and would have loved having a stadium like Selhurst during those torrid times.

Once we win the League Cup and make a bundle in the Europa League which fires us to the Prem, we'll get our new stadium and order will be restored. I'll stop taking drugs soon, I promise.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
That is the Calvin Andrew who kept us up a couple of years ago. Really great bloke and if you remember his last game he injured himself against the post trying to score.

Some people either have short memories, or don't know what they are watching

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Oh that's why a saw a reedy-looking teenager with a yellow "We 8 Brighton" shirt getting on a train at Hassocks with his Dad at 6pm. What's the matter with some people? Nothing wrong with being a Palace supporter exiled in Sussex but why wear that shirt down here? Silly little dick.

You should have sliced the **** open.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Coming from the club who put the lyrics to your dog shite songs on the TV's, saying we're tin pot is a bit rich isn't it.

I am sure you would if there were any TVs left in South London. I seem to remember reading that most had been 'released' to the general public.

Colombia. Beautiful country. Try and not spoil it.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I love our ground so it doesn't matter if yours is superior. You were homeless for 14 years and would have loved having a stadium like Selhurst during those torrid times.

Once we win the League Cup and make a bundle in the Europa League which fires us to the Prem, we'll get our new stadium and order will be restored. I'll stop taking drugs soon, I promise.

At least you know your stuff. Withdean was never 'our ground' and many don't realise that. Temporary 'home' that we didn't own. So we deserve the luxury of the Amex now to be fair.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I love our ground so it doesn't matter if yours is superior.
I wouldn't care if I were you either, but he was responding to the claim that the Amex was plastic because it was made from plastic.
You were homeless for 14 years and would have loved having a stadium like Selhurst during those torrid times.
That's one hell of an understatement.
If you win the cup, f***, I don't know what I'll do. Until then, enjoy the cup run, I would, but that's all it is.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
That is the Calvin Andrew who kept us up a couple of years ago. Really great bloke and if you remember his last game he injured himself against the post trying to score.

Some people either have short memories, or don't know what they are watching

He was crap on the pitch most games, in an mainly awful squad. And yes, I was there, as a South Stand s/t holder.
He may be a nice bloke, but it isn't a popularity contest.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here