Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace game tonight laughably cringworthy !!

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Come on palace!!!!
SCREW IT UP

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
Come on Derby, had £50 on them as well to make it watchable. Palace on the ropes now they look knackered !!

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Come on Derby, had £50 on them as well to make it watchable. Palace on the ropes now they look knackered !!

No change there then,like a fat old tart!

churley1

Oct 13, 2009
Bogota
Coming from the club who put the lyrics to your dog shite songs on the TV's, saying we're tin pot is a bit rich isn't it.

Not the best result, but I don't think any of us expected a win after the heroics of Wednesday night. Having the likes of Calvin Andrew in the starting lineup didn't fill me with confidence!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Coming from the club who put the lyrics to your dog shite songs on the TV's, saying we're tin pot is a bit rich isn't it.

Not the best result, but I don't think any of us expected a win after the heroics of Wednesday night. Having the likes of Calvin Andrew in the starting lineup didn't fill me with confidence!

A) It happened in one Carling Cup game and nobody took any notice of it. It was then promptly stopped cos many complained (because to be fair to the club they do listen to the fans and know we pride ourselves on our history and don't want the Amex to be at all plastic). But, granted your a bit upset right now so i'll let you off.

B) Why aren't you at the game and why the hell are you looking on NSC during/after the game!?

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

O bless...now it's equal games played and we r 2 points ahead..good.....but I'll let u off as its end of season places that count...best get used to it then lol

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I'm still happy they embarrassed & knocked out ManUre.

But not let off in the Championship, and the almost inevitable let down (post Liverpool for us) occured.
The Football League strikes again with bunched up fixtures penalising some clubs.

churley1

Oct 13, 2009
Bogota
A) It happened in one Carling Cup game and nobody took any notice of it. It was then promptly stopped cos many complained (because to be fair to the club they do listen to the fans and know we pride ourselves on our history and don't want the Amex to be at all plastic). But, granted your a bit upset right now so i'll let you off.

B) Why aren't you at the game and why the hell are you looking on NSC during/after the game!?

I'm in Colombia (really should change my location I guess) but I'll be back next week!

I wouldn't say I was upset, we're in the semi-finals of the cup and ticking along nicely in the league. Don't forget, many on here said we'd get relegated this season so I'm very happy thus far.

I think you'll have a tough job making the Amex non-plastic seeming as it's made from it!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I'm still happy they embarrassed & knocked out ManUre.

But not let off in the Championship, and the almost inevitable let down (post Liverpool for us) occured.
The Football League strikes again with bunched up fixtures penalising some clubs.

To be fair to Palace I agree it's a disgrace the 'big club' gets the special treatment once again. I belive the L'pool game being just 2 days before cost us 2 points and I believe their same situation has also cost them 2 points.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

Agree about Calvin Andrew. I remember some naff players with the Albion about 3 years ago, who somehow pop up in the Championship later on, on great wages. Must have some bullsh*tting agents!

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003

Calvin Andrews.....................f***ing hilarious !!!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I enjoyed that. If it wasn't such a shit hole, you'd have thought Palace were the away side.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
To be fair to Palace I agree it's a disgrace the 'big club' gets the special treatment once again. I belive the L'pool game being just 2 days before cost us 2 points and I believe their same situation has also cost them 2 points.

Yep, and the same went against Liverpool, with Man City on a Sunday, and away at Stamford Bridge 2 days later.

Seems only the current Champions League (the "holy grail") participants are guaranteed nice little 3 or 4 days rests between games.
Sod the other 88 clubs.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here