Palace game delayed because of fans not in ground!

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
:whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:

Even if he is abit strange, at least he took the sane option on which club to support, unlike some visitors on this site

Sane and the major in the same sentance :mad: Do you go to games with him then ? someone must .

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Keep it going Major, plenty are very interested in levels of support. In fact when speaking to fans of all clubs then the size of the support is a large way that clubs are judged. A few Leeds fans I know always raise (without prompting) the large support Brighton have but they don't have the same opinion of palace. Well why would they, Palace were getting gates like 10,000 for Bristol City last season, and a few more when they had two for one deals. Obviously they have found an extra 10,000 now they find themselves in the top flight playing Spurs.

Blimey another oddball :clap: Do you go with him ? ...... sorry you havent been since the seventies :catfight: have yer .

Sane and the major in the same sentance :mad: Do you go to games with him then ? someone must .

Look Dougie The Amex is not like Selhurst. We get vast crowds and most people don't know one from another. It's not all in breeding and cups of soup and shouting across rows of empty seats like at the Grim Groupon.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
I go to games with the Major.

Along with 27,000 others!:bhasign:

Oh , i saw what you did there but you havent answered it have yer . No one seems to know him and im intrigued to know the real major .

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Look Dougie The Amex is not like Selhurst. We get vast crowds and most people don't know one from another. It's not all in breeding and cups of soup and shouting across rows of empty seats like at the Grim Groupon.

Alright phallus who do you go with ! Do you go ? It would just be brilliant after all your attendance threads it turns out you dont go and just have a very vivid immagination .

Feb 14, 2010
Blimey another oddball :clap: Do you go with him ? ...... sorry you havent been since the seventies :catfight: have yer .

Deny it all you want but most football fans always have scanned the sunday papers for the league tables, results and under the results, the attendances. That is why they get published, people like to see who are small clubs punching above their weight and who are bigger clubs but who are not achieving. That's probably why fans of all clubs always mention Brighton's large support, both home and away (especially away when in the lower leagues). For example I was having a beer with some Leeds fans the other day and the first thing they raised was our support, and they have been Leeds fans since the 70's / 80s, are season ticket holders and who still travel all over the country watching them. I know you dont like it mate but you will just have to put up with it and wouldnt worry too much, clubs like Wimbledon, palace and Wigan all have their place in football..

Oh , i saw what you did there but you havent answered it have yer . No one seems to know him and im intrigued to know the real major .

Here's a picture of me on the way to the match -

abacus.jpg

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
Oh dear your mother must be proud, racist and homophobic.

Racism? Where? Homophobia? Where? Do one you Palace Bellend. Stop grubbing up our nice tidy message board with your nonsense. Who gives a shit if you support Crawley or the Jestermen? Cock.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
All the gang's here !
The Trainspotter, Soggy, Mr Don't go anymore, and Leigh 360 degrees
All we need is Buzzer !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports