Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace game delayed because of fans not in ground!

I nearly choked on my Sunday dinner when I read about the half and half scarves :lolol: #cpfctinpotclub

Despite vociferous denials on here by our Palace brethren it now appears that most of the stands at Selhurst are populated by away fans - who would have thought it ? :ffsparr:

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
Despite vociferous denials on here by our Palace brethren it now appears that most of the stands at Selhurst are populated by away fans - who would have thought it ? :ffsparr:

You make it sound like 1000s, there could be some in the boxes away fans can book them if they so wish, and there maybe some in the main stand as this has traditionally been a mixed stand for families.

But what I did see which must be a premier league thing, is about 20 chines lads with tickets in their hands buying scarfs and a had chelsea coats on and a couple with Arsenal jackets on, only seen that at old Trafford and Stamford bridge! Of coarse their money is welcome but just seemed a bit weird!!

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012

Oh phallus you really are mr propaganda are'nt you . Still it gives you a purpose doesn't it !

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I live in Sussex and palace are my local team.

Any way not in The mood for silly arguments, as sitting in my car I saw a young person being moved from a police tent into a hearse, as they might have come from Croydon does that make them scum?

How can Palace be your local team when you live in Sussex?
Genuine question but please ignore me if this is a joke.:shrug:

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
22 miles door to door to South Norwood.
33 miles door to door to the goldstone.

But I was born in warlingham. And have lived in north sussex since 85, so palace was and still is my local team!

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
22 miles door to door to South Norwood.
33 miles door to door to the goldstone.

But I was born in warlingham. And have lived in north sussex since 85, so palace was and still is my local team!

22 miles is not local, how far away is your local pub or local paper shop?:lolol:
Crawley are your local league team and I expect you have a local county league team, why not just say Palace are your team????

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
22 miles is not local, how far away is your local pub or local paper shop?:lolol:
Crawley are your local league team and I expect you have a local county league team, why not just say Palace are your team????
Well yes Crawley are my local league team now, and yes I follow my local team who are in div two west Kent Sunday league but if that logic was spread around who is you local team and why don't you follow them and not Brighton? This is a silly argument is it not ??

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne

22 miles happens to be exactly the distance to my local football club (BHA). Why can't 22 miles be local? You'd otherwise be ruling out half our support. Sussex is a large county!

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Did we not delay the Watford game due to travel issues and allowing supporters extra time to arrive

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Well yes Crawley are my local league team now, and yes I follow my local team who are in div two west Kent Sunday league but if that logic was spread around who is you local team and why don't you follow them and not Brighton? This is a silly argument is it not ??

Yes agree a silly argument but I find things like Palace being your local team strange when you live in Sussex, not saying who you should support.
My local team is a county league side Newhaven, but I support Brighton as I was born in the middle of Brighton, grew up in Brighton and lived there until 1998, and now only live about 10 miles away.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
surrounded by the chavy scumbags on their way to Selhurst.

What all of us? Just a silly thing to say...we all just support our local team, and I live in Sussex!

Move out then. How dare you live in Gods own County with (no doubt) Palace shit all over your caravan. **** off out of it. ****ing ponce.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here