Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace fans to walk out after 21 minutes

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
Chelsea had 66% possession, 19 shots to 8, 6 on target to 3 - away from home. How is that making them look ordinary?

1-0. That's ordinary coming from a side then 6 point clear, against a side who are struggling.

WTF has that got to do with anything?

Just saying, when (if) Albion grace the Premiership you will be facing Internationals all the time, subbing each other. That really is a different league to what you have EVER faced.

Agreed, losing today was no disgrace. Your overall performances of 2016 must be pretty upsetting though. It's not been an enjoyable year for you has it?

No. But we are still in the Prem and not (quite) in the bottom 3.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
No. But we are still in the Prem and not (quite) in the bottom 3.

If you've had much enjoyment from Palace's 2016 offerings then you are a different breed of football supporter to me and most I know.

From here it looks to have been utter shit and many Palace fans seem to be saying as much too.

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
If you've had much enjoyment from Palace's 2016 offerings then you are a different breed of football supporter to me and most I know.

From here it looks to have been utter shit and many Palace fans seem to be saying as much too.

No it's just been bad, apart from the Cup Final, where we had a sniff of victory, and a few good performances. Utter crap would have been playing Albion this season. Which we aren't (FA Cup draw permitting).

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
Chelsea had 66% possession, 19 shots to 8, 6 on target to 3 - away from home. How is that making them look ordinary?

WTF has that got to do with anything?

Agreed, losing today was no disgrace. Your overall performances of 2016 must be pretty upsetting though. It's not been an enjoyable year for you has it?

According to both sky and the BBC palace had 53% of possession, but don't let facts get in the way 👍

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

Which team in the top 4 divisions has scored the least points in 2016? Yep, it's Palace. Which has scored the most? Brighton!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Which team in the top 4 divisions has scored the least points in 2016? Yep, it's Palace. Which has scored the most? Brighton!
I can't believe no commentator has put the 2 together.

Curse our known local derby.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I'm really not sure quite why you think.
They want it him out to.... is acceptable. When it clearly should be ..They wanted him out too?
Because I haven't seen it say "They want it him out to" anywhere!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Oh dear, open the LINK on the ops opening post.....and you'll find it on post 32 (of the Link) Good luck!
I can't!!!!! I'm not registered on the BBS, so when I click on the link is says:

Hey there!

It appears that you've exceeded the maximum number of posts you can view, but wait, there's a simple solution. To unlock the forum and continue viewing messages, all you need to do is sign up for a free account. The entire process takes just a few minutes so create your account now and view as many threads as you like!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Just to let you know the mass walkout didn't materialise. Pom have gone down in my estimation!

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Just to let you know the mass walkout didn't materialise. Pom have gone down in my estimation!

Ah Well...maybe next time....

Can you clear something up for me though, I have heard that the leader of the 'Holmesdale Pathetics' (you know the spurs fan), has a Megaphone....Surely not?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Rubbish - there were clearly masses of empty seats throughout the game (as there was v Man U) and lots left around 85 mins on Saturday - clear as day on tv.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Rubbish - there were clearly masses of empty seats throughout the game (as there was v Man U) and lots left around 85 mins on Saturday - clear as day on tv.

They might be deserting us for Bromley ? Are we having our meet up there or not I'm up for it :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here