Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace Fans Roughed Up In Brighton

siclean

ex hollingbury
Apr 14, 2009
calm down lads it is after all only a game of football..2 guys kicking a ball around, win some yer lose some end of....no need for all this f ing and blinding back and forth...i dunno, kids today a!!!!

Last edited:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Its pathetic sin't it ?. How old are these muppets ?.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Found this scum rant amusing;

Look, this is the real thing. Here is a club that tried to copy us - and failed miserably. Their crappy seabird thingy of badge - that looks like an old grannies piss flaps - they were so jealous of our Eagle - that is what they came up with. The fools.

And then there was Peter Ward - who actually looked like a bum bandit - and that filthy, spivvy looking tosser, Mullery, that was even filthier and spivvier and tossier than that fillthy, spivvy ****, Venables, before we realised what a filthy, spivvy looking **** Venables was. I'm getting angry now.

Then, there was that useles **** hole of a ground, the Gallstone, with it's curled out coat hangers for floodlight pylons - and the crazy metal fencing, that you coul'nt actually see through if you were behind it. The bastards.

And that **** wit of a club song - Good Old Sausage up the tree - or some such nonsense - 'Good Old Sausage on my knee, where they play foot - ball and they know **** all'.........garbage.
God, I hate Brighton
:lolol: I've got to say that is a quality rant!

Is that the same opinion that thought Wilkins was a useless manager and coach, Slade was a waste of space and Gannon is a c*nt? Hmm. Think I'll stick with my opinion thanks. If you wear a palace shirt around Brighton, particularly in the evening then you get what you deserve. Same goes for Albion in Croydon. It's not rocket science is it?
You missed out: also thought Adams was a good appointment, insisting 7th is exactly the same as finishing 17th, knows f*** all about horses and has dreadful taste in films.

Sorry US! Love you really! (Especially at REMF time)

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
:lolol: I've got to say that is a quality rant!

You missed out: also thought Adams was a good appointment, insisting 7th is exactly the same as finishing 17th, knows f*** all about horses and has dreadful taste in films.

Sorry US! Love you really! (Especially at REMF time)

:thumbsup:

siclean

ex hollingbury
Apr 14, 2009
any other records to play ?? im bored ..wake me up when this threads off the page !!!!:drool:

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
It's clear that this little group from Croydon were clearly drinking all day and lording around with Pal*se shirts on.

Why, if you're coming down to Brighton on an all day session would you wear a shirt and sing Pala*se / anti Brighton songs that are clearly not popular in that area??....to get a reaction that is why! They got one and now are crying about it. I bet if they went back and nothing happened they would be on the internet saying they were walking around all day, giving it the biggun and nobody started on them.

Either that or they are thick?

siclean

ex hollingbury
Apr 14, 2009
WELL DONT READ, OR COMMENT ON/ABOUT IT THEN........QUITE SIMPLE REALLY:shrug:
one has to read something before they can comment on it ..and whats more sonny boy i can read what i like and comment on what i like ok !

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Is that the same opinion that thought Wilkins was a useless manager and coach, Slade was a waste of space and Gannon is a c*nt? Hmm. Think I'll stick with my opinion thanks. If you wear a palace shirt around Brighton, particularly in the evening then you get what you deserve. Same goes for Albion in Croydon. It's not rocket science is it?

You deserve a kicking for supporting your local team? f***ing pathetic. By all means give a bit of banter, but it's football, nothing more. Your place of birth/upbringing and therefore the team you follow doesn't mean you should get smacked about any more than the colour of your skin, or am I missing something?

siclean

ex hollingbury
Apr 14, 2009
You deserve a kicking for supporting your local team? f***ing pathetic. By all means give a bit of banter, but it's football, nothing more. Your place of birth/upbringing and therefore the team you follow doesn't mean you should get smacked about any more than the colour of your skin, or am I missing something?

i dont get all this shirt wearing garbage..i mean look, wear yer football shirt to a game and not any other time, that way you wont get signalled out on a fri sat night etc as being a rival out to intimidate etc etc..problem solved.. just my opinion...

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003

Not disagreeing with your points, but pop a Brighton shirt on Saturday night, drink around Selhurst and Croydon, then get the last train home. Sing a few Brighton songs too and then let me know Sunday morning how you got on?

I await for your post Sunday morning El Pres!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Probably what happened is the Palace lads got into a confrontation in the Bulldog when a regular asked if there are a lot of queens up at the Palace.:lol:

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
Not disagreeing with your points, but pop a Brighton shirt on Saturday night, drink around Selhurst and Croydon, then get the last train home. Sing a few Brighton songs too and then let me know Sunday morning how you got on?

I await for your post Sunday morning El Pres!

:thumbsup:

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
It's clear that this little group from Croydon were clearly drinking all day and lording around with Pal*se shirts on.

Why, if you're coming down to Brighton on an all day session would you wear a shirt and sing Pala*se / anti Brighton songs that are clearly not popular in that area??....to get a reaction that is why! They got one and now are crying about it. I bet if they went back and nothing happened they would be on the internet saying they were walking around all day, giving it the biggun and nobody started on them.

Either that or they are thick?

Why from Croydon Caveman? Do you think ALL Palace fans hail from there then?
:rolleyes:

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
why is everyone tellin me to chill...........??

called one poster a cock after insulted by them........it is all good here, had my dinner and the on/off mrs blew me off after dinner and left...........ALL GOOD.:lol::yahoo:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here