Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace fans do not want "DIVER" Ashley Young in their team

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
I've never denied that Wilf has attitude problems and is prone to histrionics. But that's what you get with talented players, Cantona, Rooney for two, and wingers often seem to have more than their share of moodies. But you have to accept that if they can take a ball around and past people they are worth that.
Seems that Kaz has that attitude issue too from The Argus this morning. If I were you I would hope that watching Muzza's attitude might teach him a bit.

Leave Cantona out of this, he is a Brighton Legend!

joeinbrighton

Nov 20, 2012
Brighton
Are they not wanting him because of his reputation for diving or because they think he is past his best?

If it's for the first reason then you could say Palace fans are hypocritical. If it is for the 2nd reason, they have a point as it is 4 or 5 years now since Ashley Young has really done anything, not helped by him being constantly injured.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I've never denied that Wilf has attitude problems and is prone to histrionics. But that's what you get with talented players, Cantona, Rooney for two, and wingers often seem to have more than their share of moodies. But you have to accept that if they can take a ball around and past people they are worth that.
Seems that Kaz has that attitude issue too from The Argus this morning. If I were you I would hope that watching Muzza's attitude might teach him a bit.

That's not admitting Zaha is a diver. Let's see if you can do it?

I'll go first if it helps. Glenn Murray is a diver. Mainly a contact diver, but still a diver. Your turn...

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Considering the amount of unsucessful dribbles that Zaha had last season, he's not worth that. He's not worth even mentioning in the same breath as Cantona.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here