Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Palace Fans Biggest Fear

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I know Brighton fans like to be liked but where’s the fun in that?
I like to give you different perspectives and to provoke debate .
First post since 17th August (when you’d P1 W1) you’ve been sorely missed old chap. Welcome back!

So why is Roy’s style so dire and does it matter as long as you stay up?

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
First post since 17th August (when you’d P1 W1) you’ve been sorely missed old chap. Welcome back!

So why is Roy’s style so dire and does it matter as long as you stay up?

@Dougie for "different perspectives" should we really read "inane drivel"?

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Lots of slagging off of Steve Parish across their forums in recent days, many are sick of his reign. Often benchmarking to TB.

IMG_1588.png

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
At t
I love the fact they keep banging on about 2013 and how it must still hurt for us.

Have they not seen the progression we have made or is it wishful thinking we still hurt?
the time it didn't feel like it, but I think the play off defeat was the best that could happen to us, it's just a shame it had to be to them. Had we gone up in 2013, I really think it would have been a car crash, we weren't ready.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
At t

the time it didn't feel like it, but I think the play off defeat was the best that could happen to us, it's just a shame it had to be to them. Had we gone up in 2013, I really think it would have been a car crash, we weren't ready.
Agree…..same when Massive beat us. We came back much stronger and better prepared the following season.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
They should be happy they're getting midtable !!

To be fair their period in the EPL hasn't really seen them progress anywhere near the Top 6, mid-table would be seen as a progression and an achievement I feel.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Agree…..same when Massive beat us. We came back much stronger and better prepared the following season.
... and, on the way back from Boro I got a call asking if my lad wanted to be a mascot for the home SF leg, came out with Mr Bong, a memorable night but not a good night (but agree, in hindsight for the best)

Grizz

Jul 5, 2003
Even with them tactically stinking out the league they'll still snide a result against us in one of the matches. Can't even see them getting into a relegation dog fight with the amount of teams that look like they're going to struggle this season.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Even with them tactically stinking out the league they'll still snide a result against us in one of the matches. Can't even see them getting into a relegation dog fight with the amount of teams that look like they're going to struggle this season.

A sad indictment but true

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
Palace were incredibly poor last night. Yes, a cup game they weren't too worried about but normally even in those matches you tend to see a Palace side with a bit of energy and ready to embarrass a better opponent. The players were almost statue-like, no desire to win the ball, to really get stuck into United, to do any running. It was like 3-0 suited them nicely. If I was a Palace fan at Old Trafford I'd have felt cheated.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Palace were incredibly poor last night. Yes, a cup game they weren't too worried about but normally even in those matches you tend to see a Palace side with a bit of energy and ready to embarrass a better opponent. The players were almost statue-like, no desire to win the ball, to really get stuck into United, to do any running. It was like 3-0 suited them nicely. If I was a Palace fan at Old Trafford I'd have felt cheated.
Yes it really was a very bad performance. A real joy to behold. Thank you palace.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Still, at least they've got a new stand ......

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Yes it really was a very bad performance. A real joy to behold. Thank you palace.
It was but the players rallied and repaid the supporters who made the long trek again.
Still In ( upper) mid table and getting closer to that 40 point mark .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here