Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Palace Fans Biggest Fear

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
We're all Blades fans tonight aren't we!

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
A part of me, out of sheer desperation, thought that De Zerbi did that deliberately last night to get Palace to do the high press on Saturday and then we smash 'um. Unfortunately logic took over and I realised we were just crap last night.

eaglesdan

Sep 28, 2011
A part of me, out of sheer desperation, thought that De Zerbi did that deliberately last night to get Palace to do the high press on Saturday and then we smash 'um. Unfortunately logic took over and I realised we were just crap last night.
I had that same thought, that Tuesday worked well in prep for Saturday. Our win earned Roy a stay of execution, despite it being a typical Roy performance, with us hanging on for the last 20 minutes, and you got a stinker of a performance out of the way. I really hope I am wrong, but I expect a heavy defeat on Saturday, especially if you score early

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
I had that same thought, that Tuesday worked well in prep for Saturday. Our win earned Roy a stay of execution, despite it being a typical Roy performance, with us hanging on for the last 20 minutes, and you got a stinker of a performance out of the way. I really hope I am wrong, but I expect a heavy defeat on Saturday, especially if you score early

We can't both lose, can we ??

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
what do you think of your new signings so far, getting Cornet would be good for you guys ? straight into the squad for Adam Wharton ?

eaglesdan

Sep 28, 2011
Shame we didnt get Cornet, like the look of Munoz and Wharton, but doubt Roy will trust them to start. I'd personally put both in, especially as Eze may not be fit

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Shame we didnt get Cornet, like the look of Munoz and Wharton, but doubt Roy will trust them to start. I'd personally put both in, especially as Eze may not be fit
personally I hope he is not, he will run our defence ragged if he does.

I fear you will be the happier come Saturday at 5pm

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
1706980441033.png

'What's that Phil...

... 6 more months without any palace Trolls'.

Tremendous.

Last edited:

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
I should think it's Will Hughes name on the team sheet, absolutely disgraceful performance

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here