[Albion] Palace Fans Biggest Fear

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
They've made some good signings but again I'd question the sustainability of their financial model, the wage bill alone is one of the highest outside the Top 6, let alone money paid out for transfers, and that big shiny new stand's not going to pay for itself ... oh.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Wasn't this from about a year ago?

Ah, yes, just me being lazy the link popped up in a WhatsApp group and I assumed it was the chaps from Croydon starting their major project of gutter cleaning this week, perhaps the gutter cleaners should remind them it's that time again!

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
General feeling amongst the Palace fans I know that, as we all know, had we signed a very good striker we'd have mullered them.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
General feeling amongst the Palace fans I know that, as we all know, had we signed a very good striker we'd have mullered them.

Lets not lose sight of the fact when you write, 'palace fans I know' you actually mean...

...your son.

:down:

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Lets not lose sight of the fact when you write, 'palace fans I know' you actually mean...

...your son.

:down:
:lolol::lolol::lolol: Daughter, his best mate, Daughter's Son and many other friends, but other than that, no one!

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
[MENTION=23111]Dougie[/MENTION] and [MENTION=25756]Se20[/MENTION] often get accused of being trolls and pointless for this message board / general twats who need banning / unable to criticise their 10 yr old football club. Often appearing on here within minutes of a CPFC2010 win (despite their turgid style of football) and often chipping in on threads after we’ve lost. Many have accused them of going missing after Albion success or CPFC2010 poor results... So curiosity got the better of me...

6759DE63-FB04-4FFB-90EA-311285F07DF2.png

836FDBB7-F12C-449B-BDBF-C62F1EC2BFCD.png

AA51738A-A81A-405F-AF21-1380337446EF.png

How strange? Maybe they’ve gone caravanning in Sainsbury’s car park together and there’s no WiFi / signal to be found?

MTSeagulls

Sep 18, 2019
[MENTION=23111]Dougie[/MENTION] and [MENTION=25756]Se20[/MENTION] often get accused of being trolls and pointless for this message board / general twats who need banning / unable to criticise their 10 yr old football club. Often appearing on here within minutes of a CPFC2010 win (despite their turgid style of football) and often chipping in on threads after we’ve lost. Many have accused them of going missing after Albion success or CPFC2010 poor results... So curiosity got the better of me...

View attachment 130952

View attachment 130953

View attachment 130954

How strange? Maybe they’ve gone caravanning in Sainsbury’s car park together and there’s no WiFi / signal to be found?

Careful now @guinnessboy will issue with an infraction for such a suggestion.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
That's not the new stand, that's their newly designated 2010 Club, similar to our 1901 but you're allowed to take in your dog and sell lucky heather.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
[MENTION=457]sheebo[/MENTION] you might have to wish your fan club a happy christmas, new year...

...and Easter now.

Up next

WBA
Spurs
West Ham
Liverpool
Villa
& Leicester.

Our run of Southampton, Leicester, Fulham, Sheff Utd, West Ham & Arsenal, would HOPEFULLY suggest their 3 point lead won't see out the month.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
[MENTION=457]sheebo[/MENTION] you might have to wish your fan club a happy christmas, new year...

...and Easter now.

Up next

WBA
Spurs
West Ham
Liverpool
Villa
& Leicester.

Our run of Southampton, Leicester, Fulham, Sheff Utd, West Ham & Arsenal, would HOPEFULLY suggest their 3 point lead won't see out the month.
Very, very easy game there for West Brom to close the gap on us before we face Southampton on Monday.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
[emoji38]ol:[emoji38]ol:[emoji38]ol: Daughter, his best mate, Daughter's Son and many other friends, but other than that, no one!
How in God's name have you allowed such horror to afflict your family? Your son, your daughter and your grandchild are Palace fans?!

I honestly can't comprehend how this could happen.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Very, very easy game there for West Brom to close the gap on us before we face Southampton on Monday.

It won't just be the Albion they'll be closing in on.

I can live with that!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports