Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace Fan Running Brighton Marathon Again

cpfc remf captain

Jul 6, 2003
How did you get on as for some reason the results page is not showing any information on you for you taking part? Hope you did manage to complete it.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I was going to sponsor you £30 (three-zero pounds) in honour of last weekend's result but after Palace's capitulation against Brum that seems mean. So I'm going to up it to £10 for every goal they concede without reply on this goalless streak. £70 and counting.

Come on Blackpool, score for REMF.
This is getting ridiculous. Another £30 those goal-shy jokers have cost me tonight. :tantrum: I never thought I'd actually want Palace to score. At least it's all in a good cause.
Oo, £110 and counting.

crowboro eagle

Oct 6, 2011
Hi sorry I haven't got round to replying. I unfortunately had to pull out at the last minute. I have hurt/trapped my sciatic nerve and still in agony. I have been to the doctors today and been told not to drive, not go to work and rest with little exercise.

But keep the money coming for the REMF. I'm not gonna make it go to waist I will be running an event later in the year. Just got to decide which one, so the money raised can sponsor me for that. The £110 is lovely but please please can we start scoring and winning again!!.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here