Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace Fan Running Brighton Marathon Again

Jimmy Come Lately

Registered Loser
Oct 27, 2011
Hove
I was going to sponsor you £30 (three-zero pounds) in honour of last weekend's result but after Palace's capitulation against Brum that seems mean. So I'm going to up it to £10 for every goal they concede without reply on this goalless streak. £70 and counting.

Come on Blackpool, score for REMF.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I was going to sponsor you £30 (three-zero pounds) in honour of last weekend's result but after Palace's capitulation against Brum that seems mean. So I'm going to up it to £10 for every goal they concede without reply on this goalless streak. £70 and counting.

Come on Blackpool, score for REMF.

Great idea and very generous.

crowboro eagle

Oct 6, 2011
I just hope to god we stop conceding now. As much as I want to raise loads of money I can't stand seeing us being so poor week after week.

Less than 2 weeks to go still not quite a target. Please give generously. Iv had such a hard time with training been ill for what feels like months but still running it for this great charity. Gonna be a tough 26 miles So please make it worth my while.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
This guy Mark is a mate of mine and is a really good lad please support him in what he's doing !
He used to play for my Sunday side better keeper than Ankregren too !!!!!!!!

Jimmy Come Lately

Registered Loser
Oct 27, 2011
Hove

To be honest, I expected them to bounce back and at least get a goal against Blackpool. I hope this doesn't turn out to be too expensive. £80 and counting.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Another REMF runner here :wave:

Jimmy Come Lately

Registered Loser
Oct 27, 2011
Hove
As there isn't another Palace game before the marathon I've donated the £80 that they've earned for eight consecutive goals conceded so far. But if they keep on conceding I'll top up the donation with whatever extra they've racked up by the time they finally score a goal. Or at the end of the season, whichever comes first...

crowboro eagle

Oct 6, 2011
As there isn't another Palace game before the marathon I've donated the £80 that they've earned for eight consecutive goals conceded so far. But if they keep on conceding I'll top up the donation with whatever extra they've racked up by the time they finally score a goal. Or at the end of the season, whichever comes first...

That's great thank you so much. I just hope we start scoring again soon. :blush:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Post your marathon number on here, someone was asking yesterday so he can cheer us REMFers on.

Though if he can spot a number out of however many thousand runners, he'll be doing well :lol:

Jimmy Come Lately

Registered Loser
Oct 27, 2011
Hove

This is getting ridiculous. Another £30 those goal-shy jokers have cost me tonight. :tantrum: I never thought I'd actually want Palace to score. At least it's all in a good cause.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here