Palace-epic fail, snigger !!

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Your ignore list is kind of pointless if you just keep on reading my posts anyway.

Also I have had vigorous sex with your mother, though I was saddened to learn that so have you.

Is there any need to go on another teams forum and come out with a statement like this.
If you were not forever looking in on this board you would not have been "offended" by what is quite frankly a laughable cock up by your club. Of course it amuses us, i'm sure it would amuse you if the boot was on the other foot, though most would not know because they don't post on your board, or keep looking in and trolling on a daily basis.
The content of the opening post and thread put a smile on my face.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Gruppo su , gruppo su , acquistare uno ottenere uno libero.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
bushy is a Chelsea saddo, though his main area of interest is spouting far-right paranoid bullshit. He used to infest the Palace board but was driven off.

Driven off ?? Why are you trying to dress it up as some sort of collective action by a bunch of 'plucky' palace fans ? I was banned for having a different point of view to you(pleb7:4) and the rest of tbe clique on there you bellend .

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
I feel it's been ignored that the thread was created to laugh at a phone number being wrong...

Is that seriously what we're being reduced to?!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I feel it's been ignored that the thread was created to laugh at a phone number being wrong...

Is that seriously what we're being reduced to?!
Meanwhile takeaway orders at the Tasty Jerk have risen astronomically after a mystery benefactor inadvertently gave them some free marketing.

The nightmares of our glorious victory at the Amex then gaining promotion at Wembley must be really hard for you lot to shake off
Palace threads still on Nsc everyday!!, Must be awful to have us in your heads morning noon and night, I suppose being a proven superior outfit is a nicer bug to bear though, Losing to the mighty Palace in the play off semi its going to be a very long time before you have any bragging rights, if it makes you feel better I suppose all you can do is release some anguish by posting nonsense on here:kiss::bla:

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAGLES

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
The nightmares of our glorious victory at the Amex then gaining promotion at Wembley must be really hard for you lot to shake off
Palace threads still on Nsc everyday!!,

And NSC is still chocker with Palace fans. I think Buzzer is just about nailing this chip on shoulder point.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
And NSC is still chocker with Palace fans. I think Buzzer is just about nailing this chip on shoulder point.

Palace fans on NSC with an inferiority complex ? :shrug: :rolleyes:

fruitnveg

Jul 22, 2010
Waitrose. Veg aisles
I love this word, Bigot. It's become synonymous with any politics right of Marxism; when in reality, the grown ups among us know that it has no political conotations at all. There are just as many bigots on the left as the right. DaveInPrague being a prime example of a leftist bigot.

Before you all jump down my throat, the word bigot is defined thus:

bigot [ˈbɪgət]
n
a person who is intolerant of any ideas other than his or her own, esp on religion, politics, or race

Think upon it and if you have been misusing the word, feel bad. Because you should.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports