Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace-epic fail, snigger !!

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Oh my. What po-faced scollobs from the resident Palace trolls.

"No honest, we don't have inferiority complexes. The fact that we HAVE to comment on every Palace thread has nothing to do with not being able to cope with Brighton fans giggling at our team. Nothing at all."

Psalm 56:5

Banned
May 19, 2013
Yes. That lifetime of superiority I've had to endure has certainly left me with a nasty chip on my shoulder all right. Well done.

I didn't even make a comment about Brighton in this thread, so I have no idea what you're on about.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
There you go. Even though you've had the more success, you still can't cope with us laughing at your club. It's called an inferiority complex.

You and I both know you would have steamed into this thread whoever started it. You've just found a straw man argument to try to take the moral high ground. It doesn't wash though. Inferiority complex.

Banned
May 19, 2013
There you go. Even though you've had the more success, you still can't cope with us laughing at your club. It's called an inferiority complex.

Sure, if it makes you feel better. I was just pointing out that bushy was a bigot. I didn't know it would set you off like this.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Sure, if it makes you feel better. I was just pointing out that bushy was a bigot. I didn't know it would set you off like this.

No. The point is that you posting on anti-Palace threads makes YOU feel better. It's why you're so prolific. Inferiority complex.

Banned
May 19, 2013
No. The point is that you posting on anti-Palace threads makes YOU feel better. It's why you're so prolific. Inferiority complex.

Blimey Buzzer, I said ok. You can calm down now, safe in the knowledge that any Palace fan who posts on here only does it because we feel inferior to Brighton.

Now go and have a lie down. Maybe look over the Championship fixture list for the coming year to relax.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Its an EPIC fail that ANY club would make - the fact its Palace is even funnier.

Oh, and Id much rather have Bushy on here than the vast majority of the Palace "fans".

The Stout Yeoman

Master Farter
Aug 14, 2003
59 Le Petomane Boulevard
Chrystal_Palace.jpg

Time to wheel out an old favourite ...

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Blimey Buzzer, I said ok. You can calm down now, safe in the knowledge that any Palace fan who posts on here only does it because we feel inferior to Brighton.

Now go and have a lie down. Maybe look over the Championship fixture list for the coming year to relax.

I am calm. I'm not the one fretting about the politics of a poster on a rival's forum in a thread about your club cocking something up. "Some things are important than football" wasn't it?

Well done, that's the Internet saved and you even managed to get another little dig in at those Brighton fans who don't bother you one iota. No sirree.

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
bushy is a Chelsea saddo, though his main area of interest is spouting far-right paranoid bullshit. He used to infest the Palace board but was driven off.

I'd rather correspond with a right thinking intelligent levelled headed poster than some tramp.

Must of cost £100,000 to advertise that advert and not one customer.

Banned
May 19, 2013
I'd rather correspond with a right thinking intelligent levelled headed poster than some tramp.

Must of cost £100,000 to advertise that advert and not one customer.

Plenty of intelligent bigots about. Nick Griffin went to Cambridge. I've never noticed whether bushy is intelligent or not (I thought he was some school drop out who got a job in the city) but I've done some work with the homeless, and frankly I'd rather chat with most of the homeless I've worked with than Griffin or bushy.

But as I say, each to their own.

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
Plenty of intelligent bigots about. Nick Griffin went to Cambridge. I've never noticed whether bushy is intelligent or not (I thought he was some school drop out who got a job in the city) but I've done some work with the homeless, and frankly I'd rather chat with most of the homeless I've worked with than Griffin or bushy.

You're on my ignore list you dirty filthy pikey tramp.

Banned
May 19, 2013
You're on my ignore list you dirty filthy pikey tramp.

Your ignore list is kind of pointless if you just keep on reading my posts anyway.

Also I have had vigorous sex with your mother, though I was saddened to learn that so have you.

I bet you have !:lolol:

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Two words, Premier and Newport, you work out the rest :lolol:

As for Bushy, that username name is so apt considering he is a ****

Buzzer will argue against anything Palace, but luckily its just buzzer so the opinion matters not

Ooh, listen to you!

People talk about bigotry and racism and right wing agendas......

You contribute with Premier and Newport

#sadlosergeekyeedjutsarflondonfreek

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
I'm not a wind up merchant, merely a Palace fan, but some things are more important to me than football. He's a vile far-right bigot. Says a lot about you that you happily brush that aside because he's a season ticket holder. I'd despise him just as much if the Chelsea prick came to Palace, but each to their own.
I have no problem with the Palace fans on here,your entitled to your views (tho I cannot post on your forums) you think far right are bigots...what about left wing bigots...I do not agree with a few Albion fans politically but it is their god given right in a democracy to vote for whom they please...but we agree on one thing and that's the support for the Albion...just as you do on Palace...thank you and goodnight xx

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Ooh, listen to you!

People talk about bigotry and racism and right wing agendas......

You contribute with Premier and Newport

#sadlosergeekyeedjutsarflondonfreek

The thread is a pisstake of Palace, my answer was Premier and Newport, I will leave you to figure that one out.

As for your other diatribe, the only thing that actually applies to me is south London, next.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here