Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

palace down to ten early on

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Whatever happened to the cringeworthily titled 'Joniesta' the next great white Palace hope, who was going to make Lionel Messi look like Gus Caesar on a bad day?

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Whatever happened to the cringeworthily titled 'Joniesta' the next great white Palace hope, who was going to make Lionel Messi look like Gus Caesar on a bad day?

Out with a few niggly injuries, he should be well back and on fire before March :wink:

u'vebeenamexed

Whateverhappenedto.......
Sep 23, 2011
Hove-By-The-Sea
We will do things in 2 year cycles , we will go for it this season with the sale of Wilf at the end of the season as our back up ( assuming we don't go up ) personally I'd be more concerned about your situation when the financial reports are released , a part of me thinks auld tone has started to take a slice of the pie to try to claw back some of his massive investment !

If you do things in 2 year cycles at Crystal Palace then shouldn't you be about to re-enter administration ?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Apart from Bolasie and Dikgacoi being possibly called up for African Cup of Nations duty I heard that Ivory Coast now want Winifred to play for them. Will Wurzel refuse them permission to play for their country ?

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
the difference between palace and the albion is that palace NEED to go up we just want to go up. utter desperation from the croydon inbreds, this false dawn is giving them hope bless.

I'm sure your chairman/ owner/ sugar daddy is just as desperate as us !

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
8 pages on a Palace game...

:lolol:

Something to do with us having no game yesterday maybe? Besides, about 75% of the active subjects on the BBS away end are about Brighton and/or the current discussions on NSC.

Rivals are going to discuss each other; live with it.

FinchleyEagle

Nov 19, 2012
Something to do with us having no game yesterday maybe? Besides, about 75% of the active subjects on the BBS away end are about Brighton and/or the current discussions on NSC.

Rivals are going to discuss each other; live with it.

So what ? When Palace have played on a Friday we dont follow the Brighton game on the saturday - why would we ? Couldnt care less as long as you lose. Never been on BBS so cant comment, but when you are watching your rival's game when you could be doing a million other things you really need to come to terms with your obsession... we all know you have it, and its wonderfully entertaining watching you all squirm about it and pretend you dont and pretend to think you are so much better than us when we can see that really, its your massive MASSIVE insecurities about your team that lead to you talking about us so much.

Hang in there sunshine, one day you might be as good as Palace, but championship is about as high as you go isnt it ? These couple of seasons are your premiership because its as far as you can go before you go back to your usual level.

Palace are a solid championship team who occasionally get into the prem.
Br*ghton are a solid league 1 side who occasionally get in the championship.

Deal with that.

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
So what ? When Palace have played on a Friday we dont follow the Brighton game on the saturday - why would we ? Couldnt care less as long as you lose. Never been on BBS so cant comment, but when you are watching your rival's game when you could be doing a million other things you really need to come to terms with your obsession... we all know you have it, and its wonderfully entertaining watching you all squirm about it and pretend you dont and pretend to think you are so much better than us when we can see that really, its your massive MASSIVE insecurities about your team that lead to you talking about us so much.

Hang in there sunshine, one day you might be as good as Palace, but championship is about as high as you go isnt it ? These couple of seasons are your premiership because its as far as you can go before you go back to your usual level.

Deal with that.

The irony of you coming on here, finding this thread, reading through it and then compiling and posting that rant about how we are obsessed with you is delightful.

Deal with that.

&

Brighton are a solid championship team who have Premiership support.
Palace are a championship side who have League 1 support.

Deal with that or get down Selhurst - they need you.:D

FinchleyEagle

Nov 19, 2012
&

Brighton are a solid championship team who have Premiership support.
Palace are a championship side who have League 1 support.

Deal with that or get down Selhurst - they need you.:D

Certainly seems to be the case right now, and as thats all you have im not surprised its what you return to every single time. Must be f***ing awful for you to see that 'dump' in south london being much better than you... its almost as if success in football isnt down to the number of 'fans' you get through the turnstiles or how lovely and new your stadium is... but like I say, thats all you have, so its understandable.

FinchleyEagle

Nov 19, 2012
:flounce:
The irony of you coming on here, finding this thread, reading through it and then compiling and posting that rant about how we are obsessed with you is delightful.

I cant deny it, I am becoming obsessed with your obsession. But laughter is really good for you so im ok with that. :moo:

Certainly seems to be the case right now, and as thats all you have im not surprised its what you return to every single time. Must be f***ing awful for you to see that 'dump' in south london being much better than you... its almost as if success in football isnt down to the number of 'fans' you get through the turnstiles or how lovely and new your stadium is... but like I say, thats all you have, so its understandable.

:lolol::fishing::clap:

Knowing that you bite on every attendance post is good enough for me. :D

FinchleyEagle

Nov 19, 2012
:lolol::fishing::clap:

Knowing that you bite on every attendance post is good enough for me. :D

You're just too good for me Major, what can I say ?

FinchleyEagle

Nov 19, 2012
Laughter is great I agree mate. Thanks to Speroni for a lovely one last night.

Merry Xmas Finchley!

That wasnt the best, was it ? I'd still be laughing now if your lad had done it. Still, he made up for it on the night - keepers unfortunately do this sort of thing every now and then...

Merry Xmas Gripper !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here