Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace "Demons" ?

BuddyBoy

Mar 3, 2013
BTW my good chum at work is leaving th deilights of norwood to move away. Had enough of that shithole. His words not mine. He is moving to margate. He will still support Palace tho.

I lived in Norwood and surrounding areas for years. Not a great place.

COYP

Oct 1, 2012
BTW my good chum at work is leaving th deilights of norwood to move away. Had enough of that shithole. His words not mine. He is moving to margate. He will still support Palace tho.

S'all good TMLS, Norwood is a shit hole, I've never debated that Croydon generally is a shithole. Thankfully for me I live in Banstead in leafy Surrey http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banstead

For the record I'd definitely prefer living in Banstead then Brighton :)

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012

I know Norwood is a shithole, but have you been to Margate recently?

Psalm 56:5

Banned
May 19, 2013
I lived in Norwood and surrounding areas for years. Not a great place.

Eh? Norwood is grim, but the surrounding areas? You've got Crystal Palace and Dulwich to the north, Elmers End and Beckenham to the east and addiscombe and addington to the south. They're all pretty nice (some more than others) middle class places.

Granted you've got Thornton Heath and then Streatham to the west, though the latter is becoming increasingly gentrified due to the links into London. Even Penge is divided into nice and shit, with property in West Penge being absurdly expensive.

That's London though. Rich and poor areas in close proximity. Better that way I reckon, or you end up with a Paris type situation with all ghettos pushed to the edges.

I'll pass on that . Btw going by all the empty seats behind John salako on Ssn tonight the o/ p might need a few Sessions to rid him of his demons :lolol:

Granted the Amex did look like Selhurst on a league matchday. Back to 28k again this Saturday and I'm back in the room.

Granted the Amex did look like Selhurst on a league matchday. Back to 28k again this Saturday and I'm back in the room.

Give it a few more seasons Major hopefully sooner, if you go back down to L1 where you belong or take away the free trains and the Amex will be like that every week,:lolol:

Ps did you count how many times you've had a higher average than us? not inc free travel seasons at the plastic stadium for plastic fans Amex?

http://www.european-football-statistics.co.uk/england.htm

Canonman

Apr 14, 2011
Give it a few more seasons Major hopefully sooner, if you go back down to L1 where you belong or take away the free trains and the Amex will be like that every week,:lolol:

Ps did you count how many times you've had a higher average than us? not inc free travel seasons at the plastic stadium for plastic fans Amex?

http://www.european-football-statistics.co.uk/england.htm

Remember to ring Manpower Services LE and ask for rentacrowd, very reasonable, mind you prices have risen now you're in The Prem, scarves, shirts etc are obviously extra. Ask for Maureen.

Remember to ring Manpower Services LE and ask for rentacrowd, very reasonable, mind you prices have risen now you're in The Prem, scarves, shirts etc are obviously extra. Ask for Maureen.

:yawn: Another one who clearly hasn't seen the average attendance stats on the link I posted above :wrong: Or could it just be that we've been better than you for most of the 82 years since the records began?despite all the free travel and Amex Jcl's we're still a bigger club so get used to it me ole mucker:cool:
You cant get away from the fact that your recent form against us in the play off's would defo point to that being a big fat :lolol:

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012

Did the 8000 figure include the 1901 non attendees ?
Nearer 6000 I reckon

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here