Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace "Demons" ?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Our best chance of going up and we blew it. Those are the demons.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Well no it was not, I was commenting on what was being discussed, which is what forums are about. But you make stuff up to make your argument sound semi sensible

No, you weren't commenting on what was being discussed, you completely ignored the o.p. and did not contribute anything about the fact that your club is using a hypnotist. You ignored the subject and talked about something being funny. The inference was there, that somehow Brighton fans picking up on something weird at palace was out of place.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
No, you weren't commenting on what was being discussed, you completely ignored the o.p. and did not contribute anything about the fact that your club is using a hypnotist. You ignored the subject and talked about something being funny. The inference was there that somehow Brighton fans picking up on something weird at palace was out of place.

I think you may need a hypnotist. The OP was basically taking the piss out of Palace and the posts following that, am I wrong?
The same as when you took the piss out of us for losing to Crawley in a FRIENDLY, you played Newport tonight, how did that work out as I dont know the score?

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I think you may need a hypnotist. The OP was basically taking the piss out of Palace and the posts following that, am I wrong?
The same as when you took the piss out of us for losing to Crawley in a FRIENDLY, you played Newport tonight, how did that work out as I dont know the score?

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

So what do you think about your club using a hypnotist?

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
we took over the Amex

Did I miss something? How did you take over the Amex? Did you take the west, north, east stands?

Or did you in fact get herded in to a cordon outside the South Stand and were not able to actually go anywhere untill everyone else had gone home?

Please, enlighten me....

Or alternatively, carry on doing what you do best.

Syph

Banned
Feb 20, 2013
He's a sports psychologist, who also uses hypnotherapy. Lots of teams do this, just we are an easy target as the league's new boys. Nothing to see here (other than The Major's desperate attempts at finding humour in CPFC - I await his comments on the attendance at the Amex tonight).

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012

To be honest I cannot see the point and find it slightly silly, but some people swear by them and he is there to make the players believe in themselves. Which is also what a sports psychologist does and most teams have them.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
He's a sports psychologist, who also uses hypnotherapy. Lots of teams do this, just we are an easy target as the league's new boys. Nothing to see here (other than The Major's desperate attempts at finding humour in CPFC - I await his comments on the attendance at the Amex tonight).

To be honest I cannot see the point and find it slightly silly, but some people swear by them and he is there to make the players believe in themselves. Which is also what a sports psychologist does and most teams have them.

Two decent posts in reply to the o.p.

Eaglesdestroyseagulls, see you can do it! Of course the op was taking the p*ss. What do you expect from rivals? I just thought it was odd for you to 'find it funny'.

paulie

Jul 27, 2004
On a scale of one to utterly ridiculous, this is off the chart.

If it works, why not. We're up against it and will probably go down, so let's try anything.

I would say that the timing of another moronic Palace p-take from the Major is a little awry after last night. We gambled on the lottery and won. You, er, let Gus stuff up the POs and your best chance of going up in years. At least you've now got Oscar the Grouch - does he live in a dustbin?

BuddyBoy

Mar 3, 2013
If it works, why not. We're up against it and will probably go down, so let's try anything.

I would say that the timing of another moronic Palace p-take from the Major is a little awry after last night. We gambled on the lottery and won. You, er, let Gus stuff up the POs and your best chance of going up in years. At least you've now got Oscar the Grouch - does he live in a dustbin?

No, he doesn't live in Croydon.

COYP

Oct 1, 2012
No, he doesn't live in Croydon.

You obviously don't remember the great Brighton dustbin strike of... well about 6 weeks ago?

And yes, someone decided to comment on the therapist being there to help us deal with getting beaten week in week out...
I may be wrong but you've played 2 games since your season started and you're currently at what 0%? Chin up chaps, I have a feeling it will be as long a season for you as it will be for us ;)

BuddyBoy

Mar 3, 2013
You obviously don't remember the great Brighton dustbin strike of... well about 6 weeks ago?

And yes, someone decided to comment on the therapist being there to help us deal with getting beaten week in week out...
I may be wrong but you've played 2 games since your season started and you're currently at what 0%? Chin up chaps, I have a feeling it will be as long a season for you as it will be for us ;)

I don't think I'd even notice if there was a bin strike in Croydon.

COYP

Oct 1, 2012
I don't think I'd even notice if there was a bin strike in Croydon.

I'm sure you're right, Brighton being the lovely beautiful area it is. Well, give me Rottingdean, or Littlehampton or maybe Worthing. Yep I think they're beautiful places... Brighton is just Croydon by the seaside with a tacky pier stuck on the end of it.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
It's Palace bingo time again !
Two fat ladies, 88
Unlucky for some, 13
5 and 9, the Brighton line
Two little duckies, Major and Soggy :facepalm:

Someone called full house on Saturday with Super Scum Bingo , the card was supposed to last for a couple of months but due to the high number of Nigels posting on NSC recently it only lasted a fortnight.

BuddyBoy

Mar 3, 2013
I'm sure you're right, Brighton being the lovely beautiful area it is. Well, give me Rottingdean, or Littlehampton or maybe Worthing. Yep I think they're beautiful places... Brighton is just Croydon by the seaside with a tacky pier stuck on the end of it.

Oh yes, West Croydon, Selhurst, Surrey Street and Thornton Heath. Uncanny.

CPFC G

Dec 24, 2011
Someone called full house on Saturday with Super Scum Bingo , the card was supposed to last for a couple of months but due to the high number of Nigels posting on NSC recently it only lasted a fortnight.

Bingo eh? Did 54 or 42 come up Quentin?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Bingo eh? Did 54 or 42 come up Quentin?

Sorry Nige only 42 (Danny-Boy) , number 54 (Soaring Eagle was given a 3 month ban while the game was in progress so it was unlikely his number would have come up by the time he posted again)

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
BTW my good chum at work is leaving th deilights of norwood to move away. Had enough of that shithole. His words not mine. He is moving to margate. He will still support Palace tho.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here